I can't hear voice audio well

Discus and support I can't hear voice audio well in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before launching the MW3 beta, my headset audio was fine. But as soon as I launched it, my headset instantly became drastically quieter. And I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NateLorenz, Oct 19, 2023.

1. NateLorenz
    NateLorenz Guest

Before launching the MW3 beta, my headset audio was fine. But as soon as I launched it, my headset instantly became drastically quieter. And I could hear all audio normally, besides anything voice related. All voices, whether it be party chat or someone talking in a Netflix show, or a character speaking in a video game, are so quiet it's almost impossible to hear them. I recently bought this headset not even two months ago, and this is very upsetting.

:)

NateLorenz, Oct 19, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello NateLorenz, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

First of all Make sure the headphones are connected correctly, Check that the headphones are fully plugged into the corresponding port on your device. Make sure they are connected securely and there are no loose connections.

Check audio settings, Check the audio settings on your device and on the specific games or apps you are using. Make sure the volume is set correctly and the audio balance is not shifted to one side.

If the problem persists Try the headphones on another device Connect your headphones to another device, such as a mobile phone or a different computer, to see if the problem persists. This will help you determine if the problem is related to your headphones or the device you are using them on.

Best regards.
  3. Anthony Feigt Win User

I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I can no dramas

I'm having the same or similar issue. I can hear game audio and people can hear me, but i can't hear their voice chats. Can't seem to fix it
  4. fOXTROTjULIET Win User

Blank Video Recorded by Xbox Game Capture

Ah, okay then :(
    Yes, seems like that's the reason. And I have one more problem because it keeps happening. When I play the recorded video, I can hear my voice, the game audio, but I don't hear any of my friends' voice chat. Sometimes I can hear their voice, but many times I can't. How to fix this? And what audio will be recorded if I check the "Record game audio only"? I've tried to turn it on and off but seems like it keeps changing. :(
  5. RazorElectric43 Win User

Game DVR not recording microphone.

You can't record voice through DVR, however if your using Mixer for audio why not record video with Mixer as well.
  6. KingEnigma36 Win User

Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

I have did this from the start again there voice bubble isn't moving it isn't like I can see them talking and can't hear them it is legit like there audio isn't coming through at all
Thema:

1. I can't hear voice audio well - Similar Threads - can't hear voice

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  4. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  5. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  6. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  7. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  10. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...