i can’t Hear my game

Discus and support i can’t Hear my game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my headset plugged in and i can hear myself but not my game in fortnite 05581196-300a-4fdc-9e5a-555428d2473d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blakepareezer, Apr 29, 2020.

1. i can’t Hear my game

I have my headset plugged in and i can hear myself but not my game in fortnite

:)

Blakepareezer, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User

i can’t Hear my game

First, go to the audio device settings

Next, plug in your mic or headset. You should see a little audio bar that moves up and down with your voice. If you can’t find this, or the audio bar seems to be frozen, your mic doesn’t work, and you unfortunately have to get a new
    one.

If it does work, awesome! Adjust the pick up sensitivity of the mic to high or very high. It should be more sensitive now.

Now try loading into Fortnite. If this still doesn’t work, even when creating a private party (by the way make sure in the party you aren’t muted and the little mic icon is broadcasting little waves as you speak, otherwise, your headphones
    are broken)I would try apps like discord to talk with your friends.
  3. Nhkiki16 Win User

i can’t Hear my game

I tried restarting my console, updated my controller my headset works i can hear my friends in game chat but i cant hear my game audio. Someone please help me its been doing this for 3 days
  4. ArminatorX Win User

i can’t Hear my game

Are you playing on a Xbox console?

If so, go to the audio settings in the console settings and set up the console audio to output game audio via headset.

In the headphone settings you can also set up spatial 3D audio, by turning the audio output for headphones to Windows Sonic, or if you have purchased the Atmos App (the free app only works 14 days with headphones), you can also set Dolby Atmos for headphones.

If you are on the PC, you need to make the headphone your device for audio output (not only voice communications).

Click on the speaker icon in the lower right, and choose the output channel for the headphone. Depending on your soundcard or USB headset, you need to select the proper audio output.
  5. Geth Win User

i can’t Hear my game

Also, Fornite is currently having issues as well.

It could be in game, and not the headset.

You can see more here.
  6. Georges C. Win User

On my headset I can hear the fortnite music but I can’t hear my friends and they can’t hear me.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Darren, when you are playing Fortnite you've checked to see if you and your friends are in Group or Game chat, because there are differences, and if you're not in the same setting you won't hear each other.
Thema:

i can’t Hear my game

1. i can’t Hear my game - Similar Threads - can’t Hear game

2. Can’t hear or talk in game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear or talk in game chat: I’ve been playing the warzone 3 for a few days now no matter if I’m playing with my friends or solo I can’t talk or hear any proxy chat (which I don’t care about). I’ve tried using a different...
  3. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  4. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3: No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting Checked all setting and internet setting. Changed headset and still no luck. Also turned Xbox on and off including closing...
  5. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I...: can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3 but if I go party chat on Xbox I can no dramas No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting...
  6. Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...: Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can hear game/footsteps but can’t hear my teammates chat 1638b392-0dab-43f8-a709-9d6ba02d9451
  7. Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...: Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio any advice I have turtle beach recon 50x.? beacf63e-6d97-4866-989c-c8fe689055a7
  8. I can’t hear any sou d other then party chat and in game party chat on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear any sou d other then party chat and in game party chat on my xbox series s: For some reason i can’t hear any sound, i have tried everything, audio setting, chat mixer, unplugging and plugging my headset back in, tried different controller to plug into but i still can’t...
  9. why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?: i can hear friends on party chat but can’t hear anything or anyone in game chat with my headset on but can hear it through the tv. i’ve tried everything and all my settings are right. i’ve tried...
  10. Can’t hear in-game voice chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t hear in-game voice chat.: This just started to happen to me. In any game I play, people can hear me, but I can’t hear them. Party chat works fine. I have tried a headset I use on ps5 that I know works, and it does the...