I can't hear my friend on my xbox party

Discus and support I can't hear my friend on my xbox party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my PC when I am on a xbox party, I can't seem to hear one of my friends. I tried everything that I can on xbox game bar in the party settings, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metaify, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Metaify
    Metaify Guest

On my PC when I am on a xbox party, I can't seem to hear one of my friends. I tried everything that I can on xbox game bar in the party settings, and it still doesn't work! Please help!

:)

Metaify, Nov 5, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Seeing the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solutions provided in the articles below, please.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

https://appuals.com/cant-hear-party-chat-in-xbo...

- The last article is not an official Microsoft solution, but they can help you solve the problem.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. SwagDuck2004 Win User

Friend being offline though he is actually on

My other friend can hear and talk to both of us just fine in the party but i can't hear my friend and he can't hear me
  4. Spangler16 Win User

Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I'm having the same issue, I can't hear or talk to my friends in the party
  5. NourHatem Win User

can't hear my friends after i plug in my headset

im using the onikuma k1 and i have tried different headsets but still didn't work also no i can't hear my friends in game not Xbox party since most of my friends don't have a xbox
  6. ShutAlbatross Win User

Communication suspension

I'm having the same problem but it's also applying to party chat, I can't hear my friends nor can they hear me.
Thema:

1. I can't hear my friend on my xbox party - Similar Threads - can't hear friend

2. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  3. Why can't I hear non-friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I hear non-friends?: When I play any Xbox related games or when I'm in a party i can only hear my friends and not other people. I looked at my privacy settings and it says I should be able to, but I can't. I'm on Pc....
  4. Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.: I'll give quick words about what's going on. Basically when I am in a group I can't hear my friend even if I try going on an alt account, my account is an adult account too. I've done: 2 Resets...
  5. Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.: I'll give quick words about what's going on. Basically when I am in a group I can't hear my friend even if I try going on an alt account, my account is an adult account too. I've done: 2 Resets...
  6. Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?: When i'm in a party with my friends on the gamebar the party overlay says i'm talking but my friends still cannot hear me. I tested my mic on a mic tester and it sounded just fine so i believe...
  7. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  8. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  9. Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  10. Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one: Alright here's a weird one. I'm trying to play on Xbox Live via a party with my friend and everything was fine when suddenly my audio cuts out. I can hear him perfectly fine, but he can't hear me....