I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

Discus and support I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sherry scott, Apr 6, 2023.

1. sherry scott
    sherry scott Guest

I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc

:)

sherry scott, Apr 6, 2023
  2. sherry scott Win User

No that didn't help either
  3. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I would appreciate it.
  4. Rostom L Win User

That's odd. It shouldn't be a settings issue because it worked for the first time before switching it to the other app. Let's refresh your console system instead by performing a factory reset. There's an option to keep your games and apps. Make sure as well that you know your correct email address and its password to sign back in to your account.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  5. sherry scott Win User

I have an Xbox one sound started messing up a couple months ago sound on games works fine just if I watch Netflix then switch to hulu or whatever the one I switch to has no sound I have only tried the unug from console and wall wait 5 minutes replug it in but I don't want to have to do that every time I switch apps
  6. sherry scott Win User

I'm gonna try that tomorrow going to bed right now
Thema:

1. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc - Similar Threads - can't hear apps

2. Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't...: Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't hear me in the party so I have to restart xbox app and rejoin the party to hear again. I don't know why...
  3. Can't hear party chat through headset with xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear party chat through headset with xbox app on PC: Hello, I have searched for this problem through google and haven't quite found anyone with quite the same problem Maybe I'm not using the right verbage to describe my problem But I recently got...
  4. Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.: I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is ticking "include my audio" but when we tried to...
  5. Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Party Chat on Twitch App, Xbox one Anymore.: I am streamer along with another friend.We normally use the party chat and stream on twitch, so we knew the normal procedure to follow, which is ticking "include my audio" but when we tried to...
  6. I Can't Hear Anyone In the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Hear Anyone In the Xbox App: I can't hear anyone in the Xbox app, I have tried switching my audio outputs. Nothing has worked. I am using the Xbox Console Companion. This happened once before but I fixed it by changing the...
  7. Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app: So for about 3 days now I have not been able to talk with anyone on the xbox app. Whenever I join a party I either stay connecting infinitely or I connect but can't talk or hear anyone. This just...
  8. What happened, I can talk but I can't hear anyone. Xbox app party chat Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened, I can talk but I can't hear anyone. Xbox app party chat Windows 10: OK, so I'm having a problem with my headset receiving audio from the party chat on the xbox app. I am able to talk in the party becasue it shows the line around my profile light up but when my...
  9. Can't talk or hear anyone on Xbox App Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't talk or hear anyone on Xbox App Party Chat: i am running windows 10 and i launch the Xbox App and click Start Party Beta. Everything looks fine and shows no Error in the Party Chat. But I am not able to talk or Hear anyone in my party Chat....
  10. Windows 10 Xbox App Party Chat (can't hear anyone, no one can hear me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox App Party Chat (can't hear anyone, no one can hear me): Cannot hear anyone nor can anyone hear me. Went through all of the port forwarding steps, teredo address and microphone/speaker settings to no avail. I am using an Audio Technica AT2035 that's...