I can't hear anyone on Discord

Discus and support I can't hear anyone on Discord in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alex Meads, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Alex Meads
    Alex Meads Guest

When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self talking, I just can't hear anyone.

:)

Alex Meads, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Alex M, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft, nor Xbox.

I found this information that may help you with your audio problem:

Type Sound in your Windows search bar.

Select the Change sound system option.

Select the Playback tab at the top.

Right click on your output device (headphones or speaker).

Select Set Default Device, then repeat the process and click Set as Default Device.

Click Apply and then OK.

In case you don't see your device in the list, you should do the following:

Go back to the Playback tab.

Right click on any blank space within the window.

Select Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices.

Solution 2. Correctly configure the output device through Discord.

Open the Discord app.

Click on the Settings icon.

Go to Voice & Video on the left.

Under Voice Settings, click the drop-down menu and select Default.

Now check the output volume – make sure it is not set to 0.

Solution 3. Turn on Legacy Audio Subsystem

Open the Discord app and go to Voice and Video Settings again.

On the right, swipe until you see the Legacy Audio Subsystem section.

If the setting is set to Standard, replace it with Legacy.

Solution 4. Try the web version of Discord

If you still can't hear anything on Discord, you should try the web version of the app – simply go to the official Discord website and log in to your account by entering your credentials.

Source of information:

https://pcseguro.es/preguntenos/como-solucionar-no-escuchar-a-nadie-en-discord/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope it helps.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. 『 Guasu 』 Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi, this issue has been ocurring since the very first time that I tried to use discord on the Xbox. The voice transfers correctly to the Xbox and I can hear my friends without any problem but for some reason they can't hear me.
  4. TDoginNC Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Anyone tried deleted discord account and creating a new one? I haven’t yet, but no matter what I do, xbox and discord will not relink.
  5. XBF Aaron G Win User

Can't hear anyone in party chat

MidnightThudJustin,

Select your Xbox button on your controller and scroll down all the way down to the right. Select
    Audio and make sure your mic is not muted here.

If that does not work try going into settings

select network settings

select advanced settings

select Alt Mac address

Clear

Restart

Trouble Shoot Headset click the link for other trouble shooting
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't hear anyone in party chat

This issue can be caused by several things so I suggest you to check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
Thema:

1. I can't hear anyone on Discord - Similar Threads - can't hear anyone

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  4. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  5. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  6. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  7. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  8. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  9. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  10. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...