I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition

Discus and support I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition d825500e-43e2-49e1-99ee-bf802c083c72 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Omar Obiedatmar, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition

:)

Omar Obiedatmar, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

3. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

4. Belle B Win User

Hi Omar my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Sorry to hear about that, however, you may need to configure your privacy settings first by signing in at https://account.xbox.com/Settings and ensure that these settings are all enabled:

Under Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One/Windows 10 devices safety, ensure that "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", "You can add friends" and "You can join multiplayer games" are set to Allow. Scroll down and click submit.

Under Privacy, "You can see and upload community creations" set it to Everyone and these are optional: "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" Allow and "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" Everyone. Scroll down and click Submit.

Once you did, try to exit and relaunch the game again. Let me know.
  5. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

Hello Fynn202,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, if you once had a Minecraft for Android, you would have the no Buy Now in Minecraft website, that means you have played the Android/iOS version of the game. If you have purchase Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition (this is package for Windows OS), both Java and Bedrock should show no Buy Now option.

For your concern, there is no free Minecraft Java edition for Android version of Minecraft Bedrock, reason is that Java is only for PC version not mobile. The offer is for the ones with Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft for Windows license to have a free Minecraft Java edition.

Hope that will clear out the confusion. We hope you will enjoy Minecraft in your mobile.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Regards,

Thema:

1. I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition - Similar Threads - can't friends servers

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  5. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  6. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  7. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  8. Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 servers been switched of mine and many friends can't connect to the internet or...: My 360 won't connect to the internet or Xbox live what's going on with it? d540d841-359c-4bb6-b1c5-90d344bc8bbd
  9. My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE: When my friend try to join in my realm it says "loading resource package" , she tryed to wait, reinstall minecraft, turn off and on the phone, change the video configuration, create 3 different...
  10. Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I can't connect to the server of my friend: (xbox one). I can join our paid server but not the one he himself hosts. When I try to join I get the message "No Connection to the World" while others are still in his World. My NAT is open and...