I cant go fullscreen

Discus and support I cant go fullscreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a msi gf63 thin and when i play games like valorant or roblox and turn on the fullscreen setting it just loads and then turns back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roderick Tang, Jan 7, 2024.

1. I cant go fullscreen

I recently bought a msi gf63 thin and when i play games like valorant or roblox and turn on the fullscreen setting it just loads and then turns back to windowed full screen. I already updated my graphic drivers and should i buy a monitor to fix this or what?

:)

Roderick Tang, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I cant go fullscreen

Hi Roderick, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try pressing the F11 Key while in-game (Roblox) to enter full screen.

Alternatively, you can press ALT+Enter keys.

Let me know if it works!
  3. NicoG2 Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

There is also a big bug in the update for streamers! I cant seem to find any other complaints or forums about it, but ever sense this new update webcams arent fullscreening for streams. And even when its not fullscreen , the webcam
    zooms in randomly and causes pixelation!
  4. NicoG2 Win User

New dashboard/home update sucks!

There is also a big bug in the update for streamers! I cant seem to find any other complaints or forums about it, but ever sense this new update webcams arent fullscreening for streams. And even when its not fullscreen , the webcam
    zooms in randomly and causes pixelation!
  5. bruhscrub Win User

broken cursor issue

Thanks for fixing my game, it works on full screen now but another problem with Roblox when I'm on the Microsoft app is that I cannot use fullscreen sometimes. As soon as I turn on fullscreen, the game goes fullscreen for a second before returning to normal. can you guide me on how to fix it?

Its really random if full screen works or not

Edit : If i full screen while im loading in the game , it will work but im wondering if theres another way to go fullscreen while im not loading
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

xbox wont go to fullscreen

Are the display options you've been trying on the display itself, or your Xbox 360? Be sure to try resetting video settings and then changing them in the System Settings. You can see how to reset video here.
Thema:

I cant go fullscreen

1. I cant go fullscreen - Similar Threads - cant fullscreen

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...