I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

Discus and support I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charlie Walker3, Mar 20, 2024.

1. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s

:)

Charlie Walker3, Mar 20, 2024
  2. BruceMohler Win User

How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
  3. Jack T. Chance Win User

New Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel

To Be Honest, this wireless wheel is something I would never buy in the first place, for the simple reason that when I wanted a steering wheel to play one of the
    Burnout games, I went and bought one of the best 3rd party options on the market. I'm pretty sure I bought a Logitech one, and I'm very happy with it! It's a proper steering wheel, with foot pedals, and works quite well! ^_^
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Steering wheel for Xbox one

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  6. Toddie15 Win User

Steering wheel for Xbox one

Thema:

I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

1. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout... - Similar Threads - can’t Logitech g920

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s: I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03