I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

Discus and support I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yeah right like I would, Sep 5, 2023.

1. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how to fix it. Everything I've tried searching just brings up stuff about playing games I don't want to play games the only reason I want this is so I can talk to my friends it says stuff about my phone or an Xbox If I had my phone I would just download the app on my phone If I had my Xbox I wouldn't need the app. The app is called "xbPlay - Stream Xbox to TV"

:)

Yeah right like I would, Sep 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It's not compatible, so it won't work
  3. Larnzee Win User

HDMI pass through - trying to use Fire TV stick

I have a Amazon fire stick and I have just connected it directly to the back of the tv. There’s no need for it to be connected thru the Xbox as there is a app specific for Amazon prime video.
  4. SteveA_79 Win User

Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

I've been having similar issues. I was able to cast from my Windows 10 machine to my Xbox several times last week, it worked seamlessly and great. Today I've been trying again and I can't get Windows 10 to see my Xbox. I've switched to using my Fire TV
    Stick which works, but is very slow. Maybe MS updated the "Wireless Display" app since it last worked and broke it?
  5. HisSvt2 Win User

Sling TV app crashing constantly

Ive been tweeting about this posting in the preview forums its getting old for two paid services. This needs to get fixed sling work great on my fire tv stick
  6. coco meat train Win User

Cannot get a device to work with the HDMI in on my Xbox one s

The firestick should work. From some research I’ve done they say

“You have to go into one guide and it should be at the very bottom on the HDMI channel.”

“I did manage to get it to work and it’s basically just as this person said, plug it into the HDMI on your Xbox, press the power button on your fire stick then open one drive (probably a one guide typo)
    on the Xbox and it should all be working!”

“You need to run the TV set up. It'll ask if you have a cable box or something, and set up the one guide (TV guide) then after it should work. I switch between fire stick, Chromecast, and switch on my input.”

I don’t have one to try but I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help! - Similar Threads - can't app Fire

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  4. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  5. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  6. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  7. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  8. Can't Launch the xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch the xbox app on PC: [img] When I launch the app on pc, it stops on the launch screen as seen in the attached image. I have a series of fixes that have not worked listed below: Clear the Microsoft Store cache:...
  9. Can't login to Xbox App on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox App on PC: Hello, I am getting Error 0x800704cf "you'll need internet for this" when trying to login into my account on the Xbox app on PC. I have tried every possible solution I've found from googling and...
  10. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...