I can't get the sms when i add it on my phone number

Discus and support I can't get the sms when i add it on my phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Thomas and im fron Vietnam, i can't get the sms to my phone so i can verlfty my account please help, i add it say this phone not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Võ Đặng Minh Thiên, Apr 14, 2023.

1. I can't get the sms when i add it on my phone number

Hello, my name is Thomas and im fron Vietnam, i can't get the sms to my phone so i can verlfty my account please help, i add it say this phone not support country why?

:)

Võ Đặng Minh Thiên, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Thomas!

To confirm, are you trying to verify your Microsoft account?
    May I exactly know which part or process is it asking you to verify your account with your phone number?
  3. Frathos Win User

I am not getting the verification text sent to my phone to access my microsoft account

Is the phone number (eg cellphone) you are using capable of receiving SMS text messages? If it is a VOIP number, there may be a possibility that it won't work (eg I can't use a FONGO VOIP number for Twitter SMS messages).

Good luck!
  4. Scarlet Cat Win User

What can I do if I changed my phone number before changing my phone number on the Authenticator app and don’t have access to the old phone number?

Hey Courtney I really hope we can fix this So my problem is that I can log in my account but when I try to add a phone number or do anything that requires a phone number verification it requires me to Add the Authenticator app code but I don’t have my of those and if I click another solution it says that it sanded a SMS to my phone number but I don’t have access to it anymore since I changed my phone number months ago and now I don’t have any options
  5. LoushiHD Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

That did not help. What i was trying to say is that that when i try to add mobile phone payment as a payment option, microsoft says that they will send me a verification code to my number via sms to confirm that it is me, however i never actually receive
    this code.
  6. rsol sadq Win User

I can't change my region

I can't get code by SMS massge for my number (Mod Removed) to edit my account
Thema:

1. I can't get the sms when i add it on my phone number - Similar Threads - can't sms add

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...