I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard

Discus and support I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant get the new Home Screen dashboard. I’ve tried looking at updates in my settings and it took me straight to Xbox help for some reason when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aden Beyer, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Aden Beyer
    Aden Beyer Guest

I cant get the new Home Screen dashboard. I’ve tried looking at updates in my settings and it took me straight to Xbox help for some reason when I clicked what’s new. I’ve also tried hitting restart Xbox. And tried the insider hub and joined the thing but it didn’t work. To anyone who can help, thank you

:)

Aden Beyer, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Aden Beyer Win User

Do you have an idea for how long it takes?
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's still rolling out. You just have to be patient for it to get to you.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One displays icons that are too small. How to remedy?

You have the new dashboard home screen on your console, that is how it's supposed to look. The other consoles will be getting that dashboard soon.
  5. GazzaBhoy87 Win User

No picture after update

Yeah same here , green xbox one screen for a few mins then black screen. Thanks microsoft, seriously.

I cant even get to the dashboard.
  6. FinalBarbecue71 Win User

i cant get to the home screen

Same here. Xbox one is no longer useable. Endless Loop of trying to open an app and the above error code appearing.
Thema:

1. I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard - Similar Threads - cant Home Screen

2. WHy cant I file share on my home computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHy cant I file share on my home computers: I have two computers one, a desktop, I use for flightsim and CAD. the laptop I use for day-to-day Office and Mail. I run Xplane and recently I downloaded a navigation program which needs to run...
  3. I cant set my home xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant set my home xbox.: when i try to set my home xbox it says i have already done it five times, despite only setting my home xbox once. I would really like some help with this. 3e4ba8d5-6021-49f2-85b8-45b4e33faf16
  4. I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant...: I used all my xbox home switches and I didnot know that there is a limit and also I cant get that free additional switch so how I get or can I just buy switches a6b239ba-462a-4ee5-9acc-220a7ef73bab
  5. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  6. Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen!: So minecraft has just started freezing on me! Not doing anything in particular, just will up and freeze in the middle of game. This just started like a week or 2 ago, it seems like there was an...
  7. cant get to my home screen error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get to my home screen error code 0x80070490: cant get to my home scrren come with error 0x80070490 son xbox was fine 12 hrs ago and now notr working 524c9dbb-6ddb-4d5a-beb9-cbad18602e10
  8. i cant get to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant get to the home screen: When i was downloading a xbox 360 game onto my xbox one, my xbox stopped in the middle of the download and looks like it is trying to open and close a app repeatedly. when i turn it off and back...
  9. Stuck on home screen and cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on home screen and cant sign in: Hi, I have called xbox customer support because I turned my xbox one on and I cannot sign in to xbox live and I am stuck on the home screen. I have an error message 0x8000000b. I was told to pist...
  10. Cant do anything on the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant do anything on the home screen: So since I brought my xbox one home from college i have not been able to view my friends list, use the store, or even pin apps to my home page. It is nothing with the connection, I have reset it...