I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

Discus and support I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OPG PRESENT, Apr 16, 2019.

1. OPG PRESENT
    OPG PRESENT Guest

I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it.

:)

OPG PRESENT, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

EA to reveal 6 new games

They confirmed

Star wars battlefront and mirrors edge.

So i guess star wars battlefront

mirrors edge 2

Visereal s star wars game

Dragon age

fifa 15
  3. Its Levels End Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

Mine was Star Wars Battlefront reboot.....I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like it, but was expecting much more, especially Battlefront 2!!
    I have to disagree.. Star Wars Battlefront 2 exceeded my expectations.
  4. BowenB23 Win User

Weekly WAYP Thread!

I will be finally getting into the Star Wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer.
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

1313 " is Stars Wars hell" vid

[quote user="US Revenge"]

then you missed out on the greatest star wars game to ever grace this world. I reccomend getting a copy for the original xbox and playing it, also get battlefront 2 it wasn't as good but it is still better then 99% of other star wars games.

[/quote] I believe Battlefront 2 is the fan favourite of the two.
  6. US Revenge Win User

10 games you want to see on xbox live arcade.

star wars battlefront 1

star wars battle front 2

other games that don't suck
Thema:

1. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold - Similar Threads - cant star wars

2. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  3. my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy: Is anyone doing anything about hack on Starwars Battlefront as i have lost most weapons and cant renew star cards ,have tried delete and reload 8b19b68e-9500-41c1-a479-13630d2067ad
  4. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  5. ger error tryin to download phantasy star 2 cant delete it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ger error tryin to download phantasy star 2 cant delete it either: cant delete or download phantasy star 77dad4c3-53a3-4306-a9a7-9a59b9fd3460
  6. Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2: I installed and set up Phantasy star online 2 trough the microsoft store, and it worked just fine, once. I reset mi pc, and the app donsent launch the client and i cant uninstall the game. Adn for...
  7. i cant play lego star wars TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play lego star wars TCS: when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live 87e15522-8dff-45c6-b0d2-ce904a87c7e6
  8. Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga: Hi I am trying to purchase lego star wars the complete saga for my xbox one, however after I click on see price, it wont let me proceed any further/purchase the game. I have a credit card...
  9. i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick: I want star a party in this app and I cant idk whats wrong. the party just stay loading please i hope xbox support fix this quick 922e79a4-bebd-4300-80ad-34759ec6b604
  10. Cant download star was the force unleashed on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download star was the force unleashed on the xbox one: Hello i have tried to download Star wars the force unleashed for awhile. ive purchased it on the xbox360 store but yet it wont appear in my downloadable games and in the store it only has a view...