I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download

Discus and support I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download red dead redemption 2. First time I tried game downloaded 22%. Second time downloaded 2% and the last three times game won't get past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darren Colbert, Nov 6, 2023.

1. I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download

I can't download red dead redemption 2. First time I tried game downloaded 22%. Second time downloaded 2% and the last three times game won't get past the updating game stage. I've tried doing a soft reset still won't download. I have enough space for the game to download. And to make sure this download game was a problem I downloaded assassin creed valhalla with no problem

:)

Darren Colbert, Nov 6, 2023
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Revisiting Red Dead Redemption because I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for Red Dead Redemption 2. It's time to get my posse back on the trail.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Recommend me any game !

Dead Space 2 and Red Dead Redemption. I liked Dead Space 2 more, but you'll get more hours out of Red Dead if you like it.
Thema:

I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download

1. I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download - Similar Threads - can't red dead

2. Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me...: Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me press submit. e3832afe-2c55-4360-a065-aa3d96d94677
  3. Why the [mod removed] is red dead redemption 2: story mode sold separately if you can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the [mod removed] is red dead redemption 2: story mode sold separately if you can't...: At this point I want a refund of my 20 so I can then buy the online and story mode together since it's 20$ and if you have to buy them separately it ends up being 30$ and also why in the world...
  4. Can't install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox one s: I'm having trouble installing red dead redemption 2 on my xbox, I have a good 200gb space left it keeps stopping at 61gb of 83gb I have tried checking for console update, disconnecting my console...
  5. I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.: Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again and when I would go to my library, I don't...
  6. Can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 Story mode: Why can't I play red dead 2 story mode anymore I owned this game since 2018 and now i have to pay for something I already use to own 9d8a34ca-5819-4c2e-8344-6af6c64e82a0
  7. why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode: I was playing red dead online when it was on gamepass so i decided to buy the story mode but when the gamepass subscription ended i didn't any rights of playing red dead redemption 2 story mode...
  8. Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - I can't play Red Dead Redemption 2 single player from disc while offline: I own a disc copy of RDR2 for Xbox one and all updates are installed. I am currently unable to connect my XBox One to any network. Why can I not play the game I spent €70 on, on a console I paid...
  9. I can't download Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Red Dead Redemption 2: So, I've played it on this Xbox before (Xbox One S) and i downloaded it before perfectly fine. Now, whenever i try to download it, the download gets to 23.7% with just disc 1, and 69% with disc 1...
  10. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it: I can literally look at the store order from 3 months ago. I bought RDR2 and played it for about a month. Then work got busy and I didn't play for about a month and a half. When I dusted off the...