I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...

Discus and support I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pressed all buttons no my keyboard and nothings happend. 35315754-65ef-44b7-bbb2-cf47cbf236b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Hargreaves, Aug 4, 2023.

1. I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...

I have pressed all buttons no my keyboard and nothings happend.

:)

Max Hargreaves, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC gamepass

Hello Max H,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

Please do the following steps:

Complete all pending window updates.

Run SFC and DISM system scans.

Clear all the temp files and prefetch files from your device.

Uninstall unused or 3rd party apps from your device.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

Hope You will get the fix.

Regards
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

Hey there BeardyMcBeardFace,

Thank you for responding, it looks like the game Hollow Knight does not actually support Xbox Live Cloud Saves. When looking at both the PC edition and the Xbox One edition it shows that the PC edition does not have capabilities for Xbox live cloud saves
    while the Xbox One edition does support Xbox live cloud saves.

You can find the capabilities when looking through the game details.

Is this something that you have been able to do in the past or are you attempting it for the first time?

I hope this helps.
  4. Ackis Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Can’t install hollow knight on my pc with the Microsoft store

Hello Eamonn,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on Hollow Knight. The reason it wont work on the PC, is you do not have the PC version. Hollow knight is not a play anywhere title so can't be used on both Xbox and PC with same version. To
    play on PC you will need to purchase the
    PC version

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Error 0X803F8001

Are you sure Hollow Knight is available on the xbox gamepass for PC ?
Thema:

I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...

1. I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC... - Similar Threads - can't past press

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. Can't get past the resetting troubleshooting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get past the resetting troubleshooting screen: After troubleshooting my Xbox one s then resetting it, it will restart and it begins to say preparing console for a split second then I'm met with another something went wrong screen or it will...
  4. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  5. Can't go past the "Choose how you look on Xbox" window

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go past the "Choose how you look on Xbox" window: Hi. I just purchased State of Decay 2 and it requires me to use my Microsoft account. I signed in and it asked me to make a gamertag of some sort. I typed a name that I like then click on the...
  6. PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week: Hi. For the last week, my PC Game Pass app refuses to install or play anything. When I try to install, it just says something went wrong immediately and won't download. I had a couple of games...
  7. Can't Get Past Title Screen on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Get Past Title Screen on Cloud Gaming: No matter which game I try, I can't play Game Pass games via Cloud Gaming. It's like my controller stops working and I can't press any buttons. This has happened for multiple games for the past...
  8. Secret neighbor can't get past press A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor can't get past press A: Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried other suggestions like putting two controllers...
  9. I can't get past the loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get past the loading screen.: I recently started using the xbox app for PC. And whenever I click on ANY game that I want to play, for this example I would click on "High On Life." And it would permanently put me on the loading...
  10. Jurassic world evolution, can't get past, " press A "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution, can't get past, " press A ": I just got Jurasic world evolution with gold. Its all fine until i reach the, "press A." The first time i press A, the brightening and diming of the button stops for a second, then continues like...