I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

Discus and support I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox 00a2e74b-435f-4e84-9ac8-be079728366f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClaireStaley, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ClaireStaley
    ClaireStaley Guest

I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox

:)

ClaireStaley, Apr 9, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Do other games work? What game don´t work? Do you own the game or the other person? You should provide more details that you could get help with your issue.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Are you owning the game and are sharing it to your friend, or is the friend owning the game and sharing to you?

You need to understand that you can't share to specific persons. The owner of a game can only share to a console that they have set as their "Home Console".

So if you own a game, and want your friend to be able to play on his console, you need to go to that console, sign in with your account, and in the settings under "Personalization" set your friend's console as your account's "Home Console".

After that, remove your account from your friends console, or set it up so that a password or code is required to sign in to your account. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ACCOUNT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S CONSOLES UNSECURED!!!

Be aware, that your account can only change the Home Console five times during 365 days! So do not set Home Consoles multiple times unnecessarily.

And vice versa: If you want to play a game your friend owns, your friend has to come to your console, set your console as his Home Console and share the game that way. If you use a different console (which is not your friend's Home Console) the game won't
    work.

Also be aware, that if the game comes from your friend's Game Pass subscription, that some games leave Game Pass, and can't be played then anymore.
  4. Mhamad Tahsin Win User

Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

My device is xbox one s

When my friend share his game pass with me with family setting when i play online games like r6 and fifa. The problem is i cant play online match and i cant invite my freind when i invite them the big poster shows and says

(You dont access privilege ..)

Sorry for my bad English❤️🌹
  5. crashjd007 Win User

New XBOX Gold Membership Won't Let me Access Games for Gold

I have jus got my xbox live 1 month free but my freinds show as offline. They can send msg to me and i get them right away but when they send me a game invite it says i cant join cause i am not freinds with anyone on that game z help already lost 2 days
    on my freinds trial
  6. GHOSTbacon83 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

I cant play with my freinds on cod xbox one
Thema:

1. I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side - Similar Threads - cant game share

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  4. cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass: i have tried signing out and back in restarting the computers, sighing the account in on the accounts holders computer an still nothing 3e12d9ee-be20-44e3-9e9f-32cee3b520d9
  5. Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10/11

in XboX Insiders
    Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10/11: Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10/11. I only have the option to share on twitter. I have tried a Windows 11 installation from 0 and I still can't do it. However on another pc that...
  6. Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant share a link on Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: As you say in your Help Guide You can share a link to a screenshot of a game in Windows 10...
  7. Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console: Hello! I'm having problems with sharing my ultimate pass. I set it so that the xbox is my home console, and other accounts STILL cant play online or share gamepass. The only time I can share is...
  8. How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it: How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it 2e4f9791-314c-4c83-8c33-519dbbdffadf
  9. you cant share game clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you cant share game clip: I'm trying to share this game clip with my friends, the clip is about a minute and a half long, and when i try to upload it in the xbox app it says that i can share the game clip, i already looked...
  10. why cant I share a capture on game dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I share a capture on game dvr: why cant I share a capture a recently made being 4:51 seconds b3cdf5f2-775f-41e6-8c69-18fb38c64423