I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

Discus and support I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay Everett1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Jay Everett1
    Jay Everett1 Guest

I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error

:)

Jay Everett1, Feb 28, 2024
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hotspot for Xbox One

Hi Storm08,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the use of a WiFi hotspot to connect to Xbox Live, we fully recommend using a more traditional internet method if you wish to connect correctly as many mobile providers may not
    have the correct security settings via hotspot to be compatible for the security needs for parties or multiplayer game play. This would explain the unavailable NAT type you're receiving. If you do wish to use your hotspot, I recommend contacting your mobile
    plan service provider for information on the best way to do so.

NAT Type: Unavailable in your network settings

I hope that this information helps out!
  3. Renatodibi Win User

I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable & gives me the teredo error

Hi Jay.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing. Unfortunately, connecting your console to a mobile hotspot is not ideal for smooth online functionality. The best connection is via cable and fiber, but Wi-Fi often works well too. It could also depend on the performance of your mobile network, so the situation might change with a different provider, but that's just a guess.

I'm including the link to the support guide for connection issues, but as you'll notice, it's assumed that you have a fixed line and a modem/router.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...riscontra un,ottenere un indirizzo IP Teredo.

I also found a discussion regarding a similar issue. As you'll see, there are possibilities that a mobile connection may allow you to play online, but it's unlikely that you'll have an open NAT. However, based on my knowledge, there are no settings to improve the Xbox connection using an hotspot mobile

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. Chirag_P Win User

Game download keeps pausing. Double NAT detected. Help!

My question is, can microsoft confirm that it blocks game downloads on double NAT & NAT Type script?

I tried connecting my mobile Hotspot with NAT open and single NAT, game download resumes. But I cannot use mobile Hotspot to download as it's quite slow.
  5. Randplayer_2 Win User

Xbox Series X and One S NAT type: Unavailable

Tried using my phone as a hotspot, using data and not wifi.

Albeit slower to connect to the game and xbox services, this did not work.

Gives me the same message and NAT is still unavailable.
  6. Froggo1322 Win User

Xbox 360 connection test failed "There is a problem with your connection"

Yes I have a windows PC and Xbox One, and It says the NAT type is open. I tried the mobile hotspot and it actually worked, but now I just need it to connect to my internet
Thema:

1. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable... - Similar Threads - can't fully connect

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. Can't fully launch Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't fully launch Rocket League: Why won't my Rocket League fully launch on my Xbox series s 15a2d53c-ffae-4c27-a443-7b654de278e1