I can't get my Xbox one to stop listening.

Discus and support I can't get my Xbox one to stop listening. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one kinect doesn't respond to the stop listening command. Even when I turn off the kinect everything stays highlighted like it is still on. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lleuw, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Lleuw
    Lleuw Guest

My Xbox one kinect doesn't respond to the stop listening command. Even when I turn off the kinect everything stays highlighted like it is still on. I have tryed to turn off the whole Xbox one and restart it and comes back on with everything still highlighted.
    The little icon in upper right hand corner is not there anymore. I have recalibrated several times.

:)

Lleuw, Oct 19, 2015
  2. Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl Guest
    My God! Check out this woman singing "The Dragonborn Comes"

That was beautiful. I can't stop listening to it now, great find.

Spiderg1rl, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Do you hear game sounds after you're done playing?

I hear all the GTAV songs in my head. Like right now I'm listening to "Party all the time" in my head and I can't seem to make it stop.

BizarroMantis, Oct 19, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything from it and let it sit for 5 minutes? Hopefully that will solve the issue for you.

onyxishere, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Spiderg1rl Win User

My God! Check out this woman singing "The Dragonborn Comes"

That was beautiful. I can't stop listening to it now, great find.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything from it and let it sit for 5 minutes? Hopefully that will solve the issue for you.
  7. GhostWolfViking Win User

Cheaters

Xbox listen.

Turn off PNSFNEO's controller.

*Kinect listens and turns off the users controller*

Turn off PNSFNEO's Xbox One.

*Kinect listens and shuts down the users Xbox One*

Xbox stop listening.

Lmao. No hackers on Xbox One.

It's just the beta box having system issues.
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

Do you hear game sounds after you're done playing?

I hear all the GTAV songs in my head. Like right now I'm listening to "Party all the time" in my head and I can't seem to make it stop.
  9. skys7 Win User

STOP LISTENING!

[quote user="pkvas"]

All of the commands start with the word xbox. Why do you keep saying xbox? It's not a word that would be used by most people in conversation while playing on the thing

[/quote]

Thats funny cause I think I say Xbox all 5 min when I talk about Xbox with my Xbox friends while we are on Xbox Live :p
Thema:

1. I can't get my Xbox one to stop listening. - Similar Threads - can't stop listening

2. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  3. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.: The sign in comes up and keeps spinning till it returns to the previous screen. Tried reseting the console but that didn't help. a2ed0e4c-f362-4df5-922a-2d3d9c457fd0
  5. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  6. Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting: I just connected my new controller to my laptop and once I started playing I discovered that the A button defaults to opening the xbox thing and the B button automatically screen shots. WHOS...
  7. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....
  8. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  9. Xbox stops then can't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stops then can't restart: Game console stops then it will not reboot shows error message I won this in the Taco Bell drawing this is my first Xbox I was a Playstation person but this Xbox changed me I it can you help...
  10. Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...: As the title says. I was irritated that I couldn't have the Xbox app on without it lauching the client since linking, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Followed the steps to unlink from Riot's...