I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency.

Discus and support I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Rewards Points won't convert to currency. I keep being told I need to update my account billing information. I have done this several times, on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Pipes McBuff, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Pipes McBuff
    Pipes McBuff Guest

My Rewards Points won't convert to currency. I keep being told I need to update my account billing information. I have done this several times, on my Xbox One, Xbox 360, and on my PC. Also, why should credit card information be required when none of the
    points will be made currency to any bank account, credit card account, etc.? Seems a little sketchy to me.

:)

Pipes McBuff, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Kaej TS
    Kaej TS Guest
    how do I convert my lifetime reward Microsoft points into currency

How do I convert my lifetime Microsoft points from my rewards to currency

Kaej TS, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Microsoft points

So I guess adding bing reward MS points will just convert it to currency then?

BiOHAZARD 901, Jan 2, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support will get back about the deposits, but credit card information is not required for the program. Only billing info (address) for security purposes.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Pipes McBuff,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Latin Lex Win User

Microsoft Points Convertion

Can someone pls convert my reward points into currency in my account I can't figure it out and xbox keeps telling me the forums can fix it.GamerTag I have 7,800 reward points that are not converting into my account every 15 and 30 pls help!
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Pipes McBuff,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Support will get back about the deposits, but credit card information is not required for the program. Only billing info (address) for security purposes.
  9. Starfox2009 Win User

What happens to XBL Points?

Wrong, The points get converted into your local currency, i tweeted xbox rewards asking this
  10. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Microsoft points

So I guess adding bing reward MS points will just convert it to currency then?
Thema:

1. I can't get my Rewards Points to convert to currency. - Similar Threads - can't Rewards Points

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  4. I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.: I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I can't' seem to disable the notification that pops...
  5. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  6. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  7. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  8. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...
  9. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  10. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...