I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back

Discus and support I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have a heap of texture packs and skin packs on Minecraft Xbox one edition, but I just found out I don't have them on the newer version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daddy denda, Sep 16, 2021.

1. daddy denda
    daddy denda Guest

I used to have a heap of texture packs and skin packs on Minecraft Xbox one edition, but I just found out I don't have them on the newer version of Minecraft even though I'm using the same account as I did when I played Xbox one edition. Whenever I go to the store and find the packs, it says I have to buy them even though I already had them, what should I do?

:)

daddy denda, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

All content was on codes, also the game, you redeemed those in a different account thats why they aren't in this account
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Press on them, they should take you to the Microsoft store to see what they contain if they are compatible with the current generation
  4. daddy denda Win User

They were only minecoins, theres nothing on here about texture and skin packs, I never redeemed a code for the packs they just came with my Minecraft.
  5. daddy denda Win User

There are some orders that just say "Minecraft store item 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc" could those be it?
  6. daddy denda Win User

There were some Minecraft orders but I couldn't see what they were. I'm not sure if they will appear in my billing history because Minecraft and the packs were included with my Xbox when I bought it.
Thema:

1. I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back - Similar Threads - can't old Minecraft

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  4. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  5. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  6. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  7. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  8. i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed: i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed 0198a1dd-7326-4629-9eca-027c38e8d9cb
  9. I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I killed my old hotmail account a while ago and now I can't use my old copy of minecraft....: basically I got rid of an old email address and now I can't play minecraft that I previously purchased, my kid is finally old enough to play and I don't want to spend $60 on something I already...
  10. Can't get into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into my old minecraft account: I can see my old Minecraft account in the Minecraft launcher but when I click on it there is a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process". Also when I click on manage account it...