I can't get my Bingo game.

Discus and support I can't get my Bingo game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get my Bingo game. a44928b8-4170-434f-b71e-3919ae9273ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarrySMiller, Sep 1, 2020.

1. BarrySMiller
    BarrySMiller Guest

:)

BarrySMiller, Sep 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BarrySMiller Win User

I cannot get this back on my computer to play any Bingo games.
  3. FlubbedAxe2951 Win User

MS Bingo not connecting on Windows 10

It is only bingo here. Solitaire, Sudoku, Minesweeper, Jigsaw and Mahjong working fine. So it can't be the server.
    I am having the same issues as you, I can't get on bingo at all now, but can get on the other games
  4. PuzzledFiber525 Win User

Bingo

Microsoft bingo game: still can't connect to server and I hope it works sooner than later it' my fav game But another problem occurs also' whenever I log into bingo I get that annoying windows appearing that looks like I am going to make a purchase for
    game coins but I can't get past the error code and it also says that I already own this package and must go to my games or my library to download it! Download what?????? I haven't ordered anything and there is nothing there to download.
  5. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  6. AletaDye Win User

No connection

This is the only game I can't get connected to. It is not blocked. Cookies are enabled. This is frustrating. Also sometimes the game cheats me out of bingos. It will occasionally only give me 2 out of three or three out of four. Still, my primary frustratiion
    is not being able to get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I cant get to any other game I want to but not this one. Please help.

Sincerely,

SizedLamb894191
Thema:

1. I can't get my Bingo game. - Similar Threads - can't Bingo game

2. Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?: Why Can't i get into bingo we have been trying for a month now and it is not connecting ? please fix bb3a92dc-0f82-4efc-b992-0d3957783dfc
  3. Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't enter the microsoft bingo game: Why i cab't enter it. it says that my internet connection not found or can't be used 9bd292a9-dcf7-4bf4-92a1-01b22254de1e
  4. Can't sign in to Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Bingo game: I have been trying to sign in for hours, my internet is fine, but the sign in process keeps saying there was a connection problem and to contact this site if the problem persists. This is the...
  5. Why can't I sign into my bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign into my bingo game: Why does it keep wanting me to sign in as a guest? Why can't I ever get a reply to my questions? There is a constant problem with this game. Why do you not fix them?...
  6. i can't connect to the bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to the bingo game: I am having problems connecting to my bingo. It keeps saying to not connected to go the Microsoft bingo support. I need help getting connected. 40ac9370-1c3d-4f4a-b556-d3ff23cf90f0
  7. Can't access Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Bingo game: Server connection problem for bingo game please attend to. 4e1cac6a-6f67-492b-b7d8-fa75bdb81eac
  8. server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server error on microsoft bingo. I'm paying for the game but can't access it.: Hope you can fix it. Not good. fe27df1e-954c-4a69-b913-bfa9854f67b8
  9. If you can't keep the Bingo game operational, I sure would appreciate some notice when it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you can't keep the Bingo game operational, I sure would appreciate some notice when it ...: Just a small notice of "Bingo Up and Running" would be appreciated. b49d1fb7-4eeb-4f40-a1ff-3e81b2333fa6
  10. why can't we play bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't we play bingo game?: what is wrong with microsoft bingo? bf6be0e7-8184-4513-a9fb-22ff22fbdc07