i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

Discus and support i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xaelex, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Xaelex
    Xaelex Guest

one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me into my xbox account but when i signed in, instead of having the install or launch button it said buy i couldn't find and reason for this and after a full wipe of my computer (due to other unrelated issues) it still wouldn't let me play minecraft i have a single theory on why which is i myself am not the one paying for gamepass but other than that i am clueless as to what the issue is i dont believe it is a bug as it happened after wipe and a reset pls help

:)

Xaelex, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: