I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account

Discus and support I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get my Nintendo switch minecraft linked with my Microsoft account - my Microsoft account says is it linked, but Minecraft keeps telling me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MebcFM, Apr 7, 2021.

1. MebcFM
    MebcFM Guest

I cant get my Nintendo switch minecraft linked with my Microsoft account - my Microsoft account says is it linked, but Minecraft keeps telling me to put in the code at the Remote website and won’t work. Thanks

:)

MebcFM, Apr 7, 2021
  2. stuartdavies6 Win User

Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account

Thanks. Appreciate the response. That’s disappointing given we only have the game on PS4 and switch.

What’s the point in linking a Microsoft account to a PS4 account when you can’t use the coins purchased?

Not your fault - but it should me made clearer on the T&C’s when purchasing the bundle of coins that they don’t work on PS4.

Can these be used on a switch? But given I’ve already linked my Microsoft account to my PS4, am I able to unlink it and link it to the switch instead?

That was a waste of my kids £8.49. They’ll never get used.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft PE won't link to my Microsoft account

Hello animeshadowpanda,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting an error when you try linking your Microsoft account to Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order
    for you to link it to Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch. Be sure to let us know the results
    animeshadowpanda!
  4. blacklab87 Win User

Okay so how do I connect my Minecraft switch to a Microsoft account?

I am experiencing the same exact problem, cannot link a microsoft account to a Nintendo switch for Minecraft. I get a black screen after entering my password on Xbox live.
  5. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You can also sign into Microsoft account | Home to make sure everything is under control as far as your Microsoft account goes. If there aren't any issues with your Microsoft account, and the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance.
Thema:

1. I can’t get Minecraft on Switch linked with Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can’t Minecraft Switch

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  5. Why can’t I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch: The issue started when I logged out of Minecraft I was not able to connect to servers after the error would read “unable to connect to world” after I reloaded me game I have not been able to get...
  6. Can’t login to my minecraft account on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to my minecraft account on the switch: This problem has been going on for for a while now I have tired deleting mc and reinstalling it but nothing is working please fix this problem on the switch 4586122c-9b8e-4847-a7a9-64c14f8b9cf5
  7. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Can’t sign in, regardless of sign-in history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Can’t sign in, regardless of sign-in history: This topic is still relevant to other devices, not just to Nintendo Switch, noted by other players having this issue. I created a new account, and going into Minecraft, I discovered there’s no way...
  8. I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?: Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account. Sign in with both accounts...
  9. I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch: when I go on the server page it says I can’t play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. But when I go on settings I can’t find any thing about online multiplayer. It’s...
  10. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nintendo switch microsoft account no code