i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...

Discus and support i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and microsoft keeps taking money from my account every month and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CornySquid42902, Jan 7, 2023.

1. i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...

i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and microsoft keeps taking money from my account every month and today i got charged with $100 what should i do

:)

CornySquid42902, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

i can’t get my old account

Hello ShawnL2023,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

i can’t get my old account

Hello ShawnL2023,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with signing in to your old account. I understand how important it is for you to recover it. There are a few steps you can try to recover your account. However, just a heads up for a higher chance of recovering your old account you will need to provide the exact details attached to it to verify your identity and proof of ownership.

First, you can check if you have an alternate email or phone number associated with your account. If you do, you can request a security code to be sent to that option instead of your old number. You can do this by going to https://account.live.com/acsr and entering your alternate email or phone number.

Second, you can try to fill out the account recovery form with as much information as possible. This will help us verify your identity and ownership of the account. Before submitting the form, you can check this link for some tips to recover the account: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

You can access the form by going to https://account.live.com/acsr and clicking on "I don't have any of these". You will need to provide another email address where we can contact you.

If you're still having trouble verifying your account, you can contact Xbox Live support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or provide additional options for verifying your identity. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ladayen Win User

i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and microsoft keeps taking money from my account every month and today i got charged with $100 what should i do

If he disputes with payment service Microsoft is likely to ban his account.

It would solve his payment issue but it would not be possible to recover at that point.

If he wants to recover he has to go through Microsoft.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello CornySquid42902, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I'm afraid there's not much anyone on the forums that can help but you could go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate for more help in recovering the account.

As for the billing though, if you do not have access to your acccount and you're being billed regularly for items then I would defenitely recommend contacting your payment service and dispute the charges on it
  6. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
Thema:

i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and...

1. i can’t get into my old microsoft account i get an error saying that it wasn’t found, and... - Similar Threads - can’t old microsoft

2. I can’t access my old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access my old Xbox account: A few years ago I used to play Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox anymore & I don’t remember anything but my username. I need to sign in so I can cancel my Fortnite crew subscription. What do I do?...
  3. Can’t get my old Fortnite acc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get my old Fortnite acc back: I have an acc right now but I can’t log in on my old one with much skins I have spent much money on and I really want to log into it again but I can’t remember what email and password it is to the...
  4. How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...: How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the mode to work properly anymore 275941d6-e600-435a-83e8-ed696326d555
  5. i can’t get my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can’t get my old account: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  6. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  7. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  8. Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone: I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s trying to send me the 2 step verification to...
  9. I can’t log back into my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log back into my old account: So I cannot log back into my old account, I know it still exists, I can find it via username on the Xbox app and my friends still have the profile added and friended on Xbox itself. But when I...
  10. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...