I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

Discus and support I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyClark3, Jan 17, 2019.

1. TonyClark3
    TonyClark3 Guest

I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to join but when I hit x to join players on other system it says
    "Unable to Join The Party may have an incompatible network setup. Your setting OPEN NAT, is usually compatible. Visit halo.xbox.com from more information.

:)

TonyClark3, Jan 17, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo 4 only my xbox 360 and system link in network no multiplayer?