I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile

Discus and support I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't get the GWG via web browser, the loading is eternal. I had tried to get the GWG from Google Chrome on PC and Mobile, Right now I tried to get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LeoSh4ddz, Nov 24, 2021.

1. /u/LeoSh4ddz
    /u/LeoSh4ddz Guest

I can't get the GWG via web browser, the loading is eternal. I had tried to get the GWG from Google Chrome on PC and Mobile, Right now I tried to get the GWG from Microsoft Edge on PC and it still continues to load forever. I have tried deleting browser cache and cookies and I still have this issue. I don't get any error messages, it just keeps loading forever. I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription and my payment options are up to date. I used to get the GWG without problems through the web browser on PC/Mobile but since the last site design change I'm having this infinite loading problem. Microsoft Store app on PC there is no option to get the GWG. The Xbox mobile app won't let me get the GWG if I'm away from the console. Please help.

The website screen looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/EEcojIz.png

submitted by /u/LeoSh4ddz
    [link] [comments]

/u/LeoSh4ddz, Nov 24, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: