I cant get avatar props HELP!!!

Discus and support I cant get avatar props HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is what is said Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoonigan Drifts, Jan 11, 2017.

1. I cant get avatar props HELP!!!

This is what is said Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.

:)

Hoonigan Drifts, Jan 11, 2017
  2. is the Avatar store an App??i cant find the avatar store for xbone

im trying to buy some avatar props from my xbox one dash using my microsoft money...

i cant seem to find the avatar shop on the xbox one dash..

any help on this??thnx

THExBROxFACTOR, Jan 11, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox Avatars Getting Wheelchairs!

Check the xbox avatar marketplace and search for props for your avatar. theres hundreds of prop choice for your avatar if your a boy or girl. If you cant find one maybe theyll add one later.

smileskybird, Jan 11, 2017
  4. I cant get avatar props HELP!!!

Have you tried completing your transaction on the Xbox?

It seems like you're trying to purchase/redeem avatar props from a browser (desktop or mobile), and the system is having trouble doing so.

Internet Expert, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Have you tried completing your transaction on the Xbox?

It seems like you're trying to purchase/redeem avatar props from a browser (desktop or mobile), and the system is having trouble doing so.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox Avatars Getting Wheelchairs!

Check the xbox avatar marketplace and search for props for your avatar. theres hundreds of prop choice for your avatar if your a boy or girl. If you cant find one maybe theyll add one later.
  7. City Hunter Ren Win User

You can only see avatar props when in Social you click on your avatar, wait a little and the avatar prop will appear.
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

When in the "Customize Avatar" menu...

1. Select, "My Style".
    2. Select, "Props".
    3. Select, "Remove Prop".

Hope this helps.
  9. GANGSTA Andrew Win User

Halo 4 quiz.

No you don't get 3 avatar item immediately it's a contest and the winners will get emailed the prop and 2 avatar suits.
Thema:

1. I cant get avatar props HELP!!! - Similar Threads - cant avatar props

2. I rushed and used an avatar now I cant play the game because it glitched on me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I rushed and used an avatar now I cant play the game because it glitched on me: I made an avatar when i was first buying the game hes called kelook by the looks of it if you make an avatar instead of signing up with the only account they offer outlook then you cant download...
  3. Cant update gamerpic / avatar? Xbox but on PC windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant update gamerpic / avatar? Xbox but on PC windows 10: Sorry. I have searched this to no end and no-one has the answer. Well I find an answer from 5 years ago but things have changed / dont match current "apps" I have NO xbox console. I have a PC....
  4. Why cant I get to the prop section in the avatar store on my xbox 1 s in any section

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I get to the prop section in the avatar store on my xbox 1 s in any section: [img] I cant do anything but go back to the first page bcf11f63-9511-47c3-b45f-c13b73371a0b
  5. Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store: So i was buying some stuff for my xbox avatar when certain items wouldnt be added. Like i wanted to get the free Nike Air Jordan shoes but it kept saying try again. Same goes with dress ups and...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox avatar store says cant buy on xbox.com ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox avatar store says cant buy on xbox.com ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox avatar store says cant buy on xbox.com but I'm on my console That happens because the avatar store still emulates the old xbox store. Follow...
  7. Cant purchase Carmine Helmet Avatar prop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase Carmine Helmet Avatar prop: So I wanted to buy the Carmine Helmet Avatar prop, but as soon as I click the Payment button it gives me following error code: date: 19.06.2014 20:25:28 code: 14B70FFB8E7F44D s:...
  8. why cant i download new things for my avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i download new things for my avatar: so ive had problems. trying to buy things or download specific things like accessories. for my avatar it tells me to change the settings in my Xbox. account but ive done it and ive allowed...
  9. Child account cant access Avatar/Marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account cant access Avatar/Marketplace: My son has a child account linked to mine. He is trying to access the Avaatr store on hsi Xbox One. It comes up with "you cannot buy or download because of how your account is set up" without...
  10. Cant buy free avatar items.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy free avatar items.: Whenever i try and get a free avatar item in the avatar store it says that i am unable to make this purchase and that i should do it on my xbox. I have looked into my account restrictions and i...