I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no...

Discus and support I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game i can't get is Grand Theft Auto 5 (for xbox 360) and to be more specific i can't find it anywhere in my download history and my xbox is an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Junior Dourado, Sep 25, 2023.

1. I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no...

The game i can't get is Grand Theft Auto 5 (for xbox 360) and to be more specific i can't find it anywhere in my download history and my xbox is an xbox 360 E/

O jogo que não consigo instalar é Grand Theft Auto 5 (para xbox 360) e, para ser mais específico, não consigo encontrá-lo em nenhum lugar do meu histórico de downloads e meu xbox é um xbox 360 E embaixo:
    I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no... [​IMG]

:)

Junior Dourado, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Alison10000tr Win User

Hi forus i have problem

porque eu não consigo pegar o jogo destiny da recompensa
  3. Victor2003BR Win User

Não consigo baixar os jogos de Xbox 360 no meu Xbox one [Edit - Translation] - I can't download Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one

Eu tenho um forma de pagamento na minha conta da microsoft, sou menor de idade, não tenho um xbox 360 e não conheço ninguem que tenha. Tem alguma outra forma de eu conseguir pegar os jogos de xbox 360 da live gold no meu xbox one, sem que apareça o aviso
    falando que não dar para comprar no xbox.com?

[Translation - I have a form of payment on my microsoft account, I am a minor, I don't have an xbox 360 and I don't know anyone who does.
    Is there any other way I can get live gold xbox 360 games from my xbox one, without the warning saying that I can't buy on xbox.com?]
  4. WestTechno Win User

Games With Gold - Fevereiro 2016

acho que no final de fevereiro eu boto gold pra pegar o Gears 2 =D finalmente um jogo que quero, mas o primeiro não faz meu tipo.
  5. Demolidorbrss Win User

Code 0x87dd0006 when trying to sign into new xbox one s

Meu console ele não abre o jogo, aplicativos, por favor me ajudem, eu gosto muito do xbox. Eles me mandaram um código e mandaram eu entrar aqui. Por favor me ajudem? As vezss fala que eu não tenho um jogo na minha conta, sendo que eu comprei nela.
  6. gustavosepulter Win User

bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one

Sim amigo, o jogo é para o Xbox one, mas não é este o problema, mas sim que eu não estou conseguindo entrar para resgatar o jogo porque mesmo sendo pelo Xbox 360 podemos resgatar os jogos grátis da Xbox Live Gold, e quando colocamos nossa conta no Xbox
    one já teremos estes. Jogos na nossa conta de graça pois já teremos resgatado eu já obtive vários jogos de Xbox one no meu 360, assim que eu comprar um Xbox one os jogos estarão lá disponíveis para mim baixar e jogar, porém não estou conseguindo resgatar
    o wrc 6 e nem o outro jogo, apenas os do 360 está abrindo quero saber porque não consigo pegar os do Xbox one

[Edit - Translation] - Yes friend, the game is for the Xbox One, but this is not the problem, but rather that I am unable to enter to redeem the game because even being by the Xbox 360 we can redeem the free Xbox Live Gold Games, and when we put
    our account on Xboxone we will already have these. Games on our account for free because we have already rescued I have already obtained several Xbox One games on my 360, so I buy an Xbox One the games will be there available to me download and play, however
    I am not achieving redeem WRC 6 and neither the other game , only those of the 360 is opening I want to know why I can not get the Xbox one
Thema:

I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no...

1. I can't get a game i already purchasedon xbox 360/não consigo pegar um jogo que comprei no... - Similar Threads - can't game already

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  5. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  6. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. why can't i play a game i already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i play a game i already bought?: like an hour ago, i purchased a game from microsoft store for xbox, i had to give credit card info like 2 times because the first time it said that there was an error in the procces, the second...
  9. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  10. Why can't i already play a game i already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i already play a game i already own?: I got a game but its telling me it isn't even downloaded yet but it is ready to play, when i open it it wont let me play it and it gives me a error code that has nothing to do with the problem...