I can't game share with my friends.

Discus and support I can't game share with my friends. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just used all 5 of my switches and used them to gameshare with my friends. Then it was fine and the check mark for make this my home xbox got blanked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Isaac Farias1, Jul 6, 2023.

1. I can't game share with my friends.

I just used all 5 of my switches and used them to gameshare with my friends. Then it was fine and the check mark for make this my home xbox got blanked and now they can't gameshare with me and I have no more home xboxs. I probably dont understand how they work but I am asking for a explanation.

:)

Isaac Farias1, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

basically how it works is you make your home Xbox you home one, then other profiles on that Xbox can use your content, also you can play offline if your internet goes down.

you get 5 switches, each switch resets 12 months after it's use, it used to be 3 switches per year. Nobody should run out of switches unless they are abusing the system.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

the switches are for your home console only, sharing outside of your home is breach of the terms, you can only have one console as home console, you have to wait a year for them to reset.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Isaac ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If the checkmarck is not thicked then it means that is not your home Xbox. Unfortunately If you reach your limit for the year, you will need to wait for the next available date which will be shown if you try to set it as home xbox again

Here is how game sharing exactly works

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. Isaac Farias1 Win User

Thank you for the explanation
  6. xbox_player_123 Win User

Why my friend account banned?

Thank you.He signed his account on my xbox.

And I can't sharing game with my friends?
Thema:

1. I can't game share with my friends. - Similar Threads - can't game share

2. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  3. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  4. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  5. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...
  6. New Xbox - can't share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox - can't share games: Hi, hopefully someone can help me out here with a solution to a specific problem I've been having. It's important that a few things are completely understood about my situation first. First of...
  7. Why can't I game share ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share ?: Can a Xbox Series S game share with a Xbox One, of course given that the game is not a Series X\S version, because I'm facing difficulties doing so. I have tried removing accounts and adding them...
  8. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?: My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a...
  9. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...
  10. Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife: Good morning, I have a xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I've added my wife's xbox gametag account in my family settings, both on windows 10 and online in the account.microsoft.com/family...