I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

Discus and support I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Arnett, May 9, 2024.

1. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me in it but all my profile information such as username, profile picture, and current activity don't display. If i test multiplayer connection or network speed and statistics the test always fails but testing network connection and nat type succeed without issue. The "Xbox support" app displays that there are issues but doesn't say what services and the website says everything is up and running. I have tried resetting both xbox and wifi doing hard and soft resets and nothing has worked.

:)

William Arnett, May 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)