I can't fix error 0x800704cf

Discus and support I can't fix error 0x800704cf in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Dude3, Jun 14, 2024.

1. A Dude3
    A Dude3 Guest

tearing my hair out as we speak.

i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you need internet to connect (0x800704cf)" which is funny because i clearly have internet or how else would you be reading this?

:)

A Dude3, Jun 14, 2024
  2. {Parity} Win User

Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

See if this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue.
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf .

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, it seems that your getting Error 0x800704cf when you try to login to Xbox app on your PC. This error 0x800704cf means there’s a temporary network problem.

Kindly try checking this support article Error 0x800704CF occurs while signing in, or when installing or playing a PC game | Xbox Support containing some relevant troubleshooting that could help us fix this error.

After further research, we were able to check an anwer in the community who got 53 positive votes from other community members. Here's the method "What you have to do is skip the sign in part. The easiest way to do this is if you have a phone with hotspot turn that on and sign into your account on the hotspot then plug in the wired network you want to use while the hot spot is still on and you are still signed in. Then the xbox should automatically connect to the wired connection and you can turn of the hotspot and play on the wired connection"

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had me reinstall Window 10... And I still have that error 0x880704cf

5. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
  6. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
Thema:

1. I can't fix error 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - can't fix error

2. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  3. How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?: Well my xbox worked fine until a few days ago when the error appeared and has not let me play anything for days, can someone help me fix this without resetting my console. I do nit know a...
  4. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  5. Error code 0x87e00196, can't fix it [on PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e00196, can't fix it [on PC]: Alright, so I was researching this error code and issue and found my way to Microsoft's help page. I followed the Administrative terminal commands that the page suggested I use in order to force a...
  6. Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey how do you fix mw2 error code detrick geilenkirchen on xbox?, I can't belive most...: It's an error cod for not logging into online. :( c45dee3d-f596-4aaf-858d-43c5161232b5
  7. 0x87DD0005 PC XBOX error, can't fix

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87DD0005 PC XBOX error, can't fix: Hi, other than the microsoft store, I can't sign into ANY xbox app on my PC, whether it be xbox game bar, console companion, etc. I always get the 0x87DD0005 code. I have the current version of...
  8. I can't fix Error 80072741 (On my Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix Error 80072741 (On my Xbox 360): So, it all started when I downloaded my profile the first time ever. When I put it back it would not let me log into Xbox Live. Also, When I would type in my password, Next and Remember password...
  9. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  10. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...