I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.

Discus and support I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxLoganxX86, Sep 12, 2017.

1. XxLoganxX86
    XxLoganxX86 Guest

I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a trial.

:)

XxLoganxX86, Sep 12, 2017
  2. AcID Martis
    AcID Martis Guest
    About "Trial Gold"

My friend mentioned me,that it's possible to get free Gold Trial for new account's,and I can't find the free trial.

Is there such a thing?

If yes,then how do I get it?

AcID Martis, Sep 12, 2017
  3. SoftWeevil1
    SoftWeevil1 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Membership

where can i get my one month free trial for gold ?

SoftWeevil1, Sep 12, 2017
  4. I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.

Mistress Sara, Sep 12, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

6. SoftWeevil1 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

where can i get my one month free trial for gold ?
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Xbox Live

SoftPizza667349,

I'm not sure where you heard that you get a free trial of Xbox Live when you purchase a new Xbox Live code, but that is untrue. Regardless, the free trials are not full subscriptions and you can't use them if you have had Gold on your account in the past.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  8. XxG0WxLEGENDxX Win User

Xbox LIVE Gold member free trail

do any body no a way to get a free gold trial oh look in your email messeges that u will find it because its a link that show u the free gold trial and u can get it on any profile because i did it lol
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Promo offer

If you've had a "free trial" of gold in the past, typically you can't get it again.
Thema:

1. I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold. - Similar Threads - can't find where

2. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  3. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  4. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  5. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it: I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1
  6. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  7. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7
  8. I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to...: Hello, I need help: I want to Update my Xbox warranty with proof-of-purchase and can't find where I have to send roof-of-purchase [img] 97aa4432-0af3-4a34-ae76-aac78ea7b542
  9. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  10. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2