I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

Discus and support I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by katelynrogers 2, Nov 5, 2021.

1. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here a question. anyways, where did the Robux reward went because a few months I was unable to redeem it because I didn't have a phone number and now I have a phone. so where's the Robux reward to redeem it and when will it be there?

:)

katelynrogers 2, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The Robux reward has been removed. It may be readded in the future as the rewards program is known to remove certain rewards for a while and then readd them, but there's no way to know when they would be readded.
  3. Robux Grinder Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

4. MessiahJames Win User

Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices?

So I can redeem however I can't see the Robux unless I have an Xbox which I don't have.
  5. IlyaasAbdulkadir Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Robux

I can’t convert it into robux because it doesn’t show the roblox robux in the redeem section so i can’t get robux
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

Hi Gabriel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Robux codes

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to redeem the codes by signing your account on redeem.microsoft.com

Note: Make sure to redeem the codes on the correct account. Once the codes are successfully redeemed, the transaction will be irreversible.

Then check if the Robux will show up in-game.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help. - Similar Threads - can't find were

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  10. I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...: i bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and cant find were to download them to my game HELP!!!! * Moved from Community Center 5a0ca0d0-93c2-42e9-9b9a-ccf39d0a782a