I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

Discus and support I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help looking for the original xbox support update for the xbox 360 and I cannot seem to find the correct page that was moved from the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost of Lunar, Dec 31, 2013.

1. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

I need help looking for the original xbox support update for the xbox 360 and I cannot seem to find the correct page that was moved from the xbox support site.

:)

Ghost of Lunar, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Star Wars Battlefront 2 on X-Box 360s

What does the following message mean: 'This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game my be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games'.

My kid has installed more memory into his 360, and can't find any updates.......Any help you have would be soooo soooo helpful I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360 :) Thanks.

CrossMagician39, Dec 31, 2013
  3. MsCafeNoir
    MsCafeNoir Guest
    So Annoyed!

I can't install because original xbox game... just tells me to come here... but cannot find solution! Have searched site for install instructions, updates, anything... but nothing works... have fully updated 360... original xbox game in perfect condition...
    bought new... can't play evev though selling game downloadable on Live?! INSANE...

MsCafeNoir, Dec 31, 2013
  4. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. MsCafeNoir Win User

So Annoyed!

I can't install because original xbox game... just tells me to come here... but cannot find solution! Have searched site for install instructions, updates, anything... but nothing works... have fully updated 360... original xbox game in perfect condition...
    bought new... can't play evev though selling game downloadable on Live?! INSANE...
  6. CrossMagician39 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 on X-Box 360s

What does the following message mean: 'This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game my be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games'.

My kid has installed more memory into his 360, and can't find any updates.......Any help you have would be soooo soooo helpful :) Thanks.
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Bought and downloaded original Destroy All Humans on xbox360. But it won't play

Hello Mark,

As stated above, you will need an official Xbox 360 hard drive in order to play original Xbox titles on the Xbox 360. You can find this written on this support article, along with what other original Xbox 360 titles you can play on 360: Play
    original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console

Hope this helps!
  8. Mcmax3000 Win User

crash tag team racing

That is not one of the original Xbox games that is supported for Backwards Compatibility so it cannot be played on the Xbox 360. For future reference, you can find a list of compatible games here:

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  9. silentkill12345 Win User

Psychonauts Original Xbox disc will not play.

You should be able to play the game because it is in the
    Xbox originals list for Xbox 360

For the error code i found this
    page => CLICK

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means one of the following:

• The game is not supported on the Xbox 360.
    • You have a storage device other than an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
    • You do not have all the necessary Xbox 360 console software updates.
    • Game saves from an original Xbox console cannot be transferred to an Xbox 360 console.
    Solutions

Solution 1: Check game compatibility

Make sure that the original Xbox game is supported on the Xbox 360 by checking the list of supported games on

Play original Xbox games on an Xbox 360 console

Solution 2: Update your Xbox 360 console software

If you can’t play a game that is on the list of supported games, try
    updating your console software

Solution 3: Use an official Xbox 360 Hard Drive

Make sure that you use an official
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive
Thema:

I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360

1. I can't find the update support for playing original xbox games for the xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can't find update

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  10. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...