I can't find the refund button in my order history

Discus and support I can't find the refund button in my order history in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title. I can't find it. The only things showing up are my order number, the total I paid, paid with my microsoft account and the button order... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrangeAmigo, Nov 26, 2019.

1. OrangeAmigo
    OrangeAmigo Guest

Like the title. I can't find it. The only things showing up are my order number, the total I paid, paid with my microsoft account and the button order detail. When I click order detail the only thing I see then is print. Help me pls?

:)

OrangeAmigo, Nov 26, 2019
  2. OrangeAmigo Win User

I bought it an hour ago from the microsoft store.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Maybe is a not refundable item or you are out of time for a refund request
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

5. Jayhab4real Win User

To request a refund, follow this guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Edit: napalm 31337 beat me to it!
  6. CláudioRaiol Win User

I can't download a digital game I own, why is that?

I did get it through games with gold at first, but bought it to be my own afterwards (when my gold subscription ran out). But I can't find the game in my order history, nor can I find it in the "Returned/Refunded" section
Thema:

1. I can't find the refund button in my order history - Similar Threads - can't find refund

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  10. Can't find refund option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find refund option: I bought a game less than a month ago and realised it was a waste as I never really played it. When I go to my order history and go on order details for the game, I cannot see the refund option...