I can't find the Game mode switch

Discus and support I can't find the Game mode switch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know why but I can't find my game mode switch on my game bar, and in setting. But in setting it tell me that "This PC supports Game Mode." Do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SinuoLiu, Jul 14, 2018.

1. SinuoLiu
    SinuoLiu Guest

I don't know why but I can't find my game mode switch on my game bar, and in setting. But in setting it tell me that "This PC supports Game Mode."

Do anybody know why did this happens? Please tell me.

:)

SinuoLiu, Jul 14, 2018
  2. ubeep
    ubeep Guest
    50Hz TV not fixed in UK

where is the option to switch to 50hz mode? I've hunted everywhere and can't find it

ubeep, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Arctiq
    Arctiq Guest
    Slight sound delay when playing games.

The thing is, I can't find a "Game Mode" anywhere in the settings I can't find the Game mode switch :(

Arctiq, Jul 14, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Follow the steps here for a possible solution:

Step 1: Check that the Game Bar and Game Mode are enabled in Windows 10

First, you need to double check that the Game bar feature is enabled in Windows 10. To do that, open the Settings app and go to Gaming -> Game bar.

There, make sure that you set the switch that says: Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar to On. Also, it is a good idea to enable the setting that says: Show Game bar when I play full screen games Microsoft has verified.

Step 2: Set and use different keyboard shortcuts for the Game Bar, that don’t involve the Windows key

Some games may block the use of the Windows key and therefore, each time you press it, it is ignored. As a result, if you press Windows + G to show the Game bar on the screen, nothing happens. Microsoft provides a way for you to set your own shortcuts, that
    don't include the Windows key. Read and follow this guide to learn how to change the keyboard shortcuts for the Game bar and all its features: 2 ways to change the keyboard shortcuts for the Game Bar in Windows 10.

Step 3: Set your game to run in a window, instead of taking the whole screen

Most games for Windows run in full-screen mode and they don’t have built-in support for the Game bar and/or Game Mode. This is especially true for games that were developed prior to April 2017, when these features were first made available in Windows 10. However,
    if you run them in a window, instead of full-screen, then you will be able to show the Game bar on the screen and use it to enable the Game More, take screenshots, record videos and more.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: