İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account

Discus and support İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; İ cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail 04fd245d-4fd8-4779-8354-b3de1f31ed14 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by memet burak, Apr 1, 2023.

1. memet burak
    memet burak Guest

İ cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail

:)

memet burak, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Memet, since you don't remember the email from the account that owns your Minecraft, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  4. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem every time I reinstalled minecraft launcher and had so sign and and before I got over the issue somehow but now I just cant find a fix for it. it basically signs me into the account that doesnt have minecraft instead of the one that does and they are both under same email but have different game tags. help please ;-;
    Its simply not possible to have two xbox accounts (gamertags) under the same email.

For example, If i try to create a second xbox account (gamertag) using the same email it tells me i cant because an account already exists under that email.

The email you used for each account might be VERY similar but they cant be exactly the same.

You need to somehow figure out what email you used for the correct account you are trying to access. could be the difference between *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** vs *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or something simple like that.
  6. NinjaKiller021 Win User

Someone was using my account for years!

OK after even more investigation in my email account I found an email from March 20th 2016 where it asks me to confirm my email adress. I cant remember setting an account up back then, and I also cant remember clicking on the verify button.

So what could have happened was someone using my email adress to create himself an XBOX live account and somehow managing to approve it without my consent.

I was also able to see the recent logins with my email adress and they were all done from the US, somewhere near Philadelphia using the XBOX which was bound to it. I also see the IP adress.
Thema:

1. İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account - Similar Threads - cant find email

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer: I pay for two different accounts and i can access one but i cant remember the name or email for the second one. The second one is the one that my son has all his games on. I still pay for the...
  4. I cant find my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my email: I forgot my email of my minecraft account,I only remember my user name(Hi_Chcoc).I have just found 'minecraft help'but they asked me to find 'microsoft help'I have provided my minecraft's...
  5. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  6. Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.: Hello, Recently I discovered I still have 2 xbox live profiles, I tried multiple ways to find the email addresses back, but I’ve reached a dead end. I do know the gamer tags on the other hand. I...
  7. why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it: i reddemed my point for a 1 month xbox live code i got the text confermation of me using them and getting the reward but i havent got my xbox live code sent via text or email to me right now i...
  8. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  9. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...
  10. cant find email for account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find email for account: Email for my account apparently doesn't exist. not on the xbox live sign in or the email itself, how else can I access my account on xbox live. 6df12a29-4669-460f-a448-bb071ab212a6