I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

Discus and support I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MACQAQ, Jun 25, 2020.

1. MACQAQ
    MACQAQ Guest

I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items?

:)

MACQAQ, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Mixer ZipCode Win User

Maybe you did it on the wrong account?
  3. ReapersPwnage Win User

Heya, sorry you having issues redeeming the ori perk bundle, just to make sure you have gone and redeemed the code from the perks page right? There is a xbox code to claim incase you didnt. If you have done all this they should be at your shipwright
    where u can change from there. I havent claimed mine personally yet in game (checked if its there) but let me know if that helps and if not I can check mine and let you know
  4. Spoofays Win User

If your game pass membership is on another account example you are getting gold and game pass from your brother and you are just using his from home xbox you will not be able to use it as far as I am aware as it will go to his account instead but also
    check if you redeemed it that you install it from my games and apps manage sea of thieves and check to make sure it isn't stuck in your ready to install waiting for you.
  5. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  6. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
Thema:

1. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves. - Similar Threads - can't find redeemed

2. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  3. Can't find the xbox x bundle items in the library, they appear to be "already redeemed"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the xbox x bundle items in the library, they appear to be "already redeemed"...: I purchased an Xbox series x with a bundle but it doesn't appear in my library. I didn't redeem anything during the set up but when i go to settings, included with this xbox, the bundle appears to...
  4. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  5. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  6. Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC: I bought Street Fighter 6 digital from Best Buy the other day, but after redeeming it from the Xbox app, it doesn't give me any option to download/install it. I can only see it under purchase...
  7. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  8. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.: Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here...
  9. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  10. Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find games from redeem code. Gears of War 4: Hello, I've just bought brand new copy of Gears of War 4 from my local target. This came with a single download code for all the previous gears of war games. I redeemed that code and it went...