I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset

Discus and support I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset HELP!!!!! 9df8d05f-91d4-429f-b02c-85b10c30b18e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vandilwitlis, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Vandilwitlis
    Vandilwitlis Guest

I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset HELP!!!!!

:)

Vandilwitlis, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Vandilwitlis! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem but don't worry I will do everything possible to help you, from what I understand you have a problem with your Game pass after restarting your Xbox, the first thing we should do is verify that you are logging into the correct account then check the list of active services.

To confirm which account has your active subscription, click the link below, sign in with your account, and check the Services and Subscriptions tab.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If the problem persists, you should contact support directly.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

Hi Edson D! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem but don't worry I will do everything possible to help you, from what I understand you have a problem with your Game pass after restarting your Xbox, the first thing we should do is verify that you are logging into the correct account then check the list of active services.

To confirm which account has your active subscription, click the link below, sign in with your account, and check the Services and Subscriptions tab.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If the problem persists, you should contact support directly.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  5. Miarkraim Win User

You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

so problem fixed, AFTER I gave up and did a full system reset, during the setup it FINALLY informed me my gamepass had expired. WHY can't it say you can't play online due to xbox live expired instead of can't play because parental controlls?????
  6. Hamza El Bialy Win User

multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer

I was able to reach out to live chat after selecting my region correctly and it turned out that the reason i can't access online is because pc gamepass only gives you the games and you need an xbox live subscription to access online on most of these games.
Thema:

1. I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset - Similar Threads - can't find Gamepass

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  6. what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app: i have gamepass ultimate, and I recently fixed the issue that it didn't show that i have gamepass on my xbox app, but when I enter the app the gamepass section doesnt show [img]...
  7. Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.: About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this PC had a 1 month of free xbox gamepass...
  8. I can't find the Xbox Gamepass included with my device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the Xbox Gamepass included with my device.: I know it's been a while I got my laptop but I had Xbox Gamepass included with this. And a month ago I did see it in the Microsoft Store>Library>Included with device. But now that I go check on...
  9. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7
  10. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??: At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass subscriptions would be available on Black Friday....