I Can't Find My Friend

Discus and support I Can't Find My Friend in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I search for my friends gamertag and it gives me the "Check gamertag and try searching again" message when I entered it right and I've tried a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YellowPotato28, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I Can't Find My Friend

I search for my friends gamertag and it gives me the "Check gamertag and try searching again" message when I entered it right and I've tried a bunch of different ways to spell it. (Im on pc and he is on xbox)

Edit: It's only him I can't search for.

:)

YellowPotato28, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Can't find friends

hi

I've added friends and am new to xbox but I can't find them on my friends list and they can't find me on theirs? My privacy settings are all fine

DazTheFinisher, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Spuudle
    Spuudle Guest
    I can't find an old friend.

Ive pm'd him the details of this thread.

Spuudle, Sep 20, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

I Can't Find My Friend

If you're not actually finding the gamertag. More than likely they may have letters that look similar to other letters when in lower case or upper case. Such as i in uppercase looking like an L in lowercase.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Sep 20, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    If possible, have your friend send you a message or a friend request in place of you searching for theirs.

6. He is having the same problem and its only him I cant search for.

7. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    That's definitely strange. Are you using the Xbox App to search, or are you searching threw the Xbox website?

8. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

I Can't Find My Friend

I'm able to find your gamertag threw the Xbox app, Xbox Website and my Xbox One console. Is he perhaps putting spaces between the words in your gamertag when he searches?

9. Maybe... Can you try searching for him his gamertag is SpyroGamer17.

10. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I'm actually not able to find his gamertag. I can find yours though. Did he just create the gamertag?

11. I don't know I will talk to him tomorrow maybe he needs to adjust his setting. Thanks for the help anyway.

12. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Not a problem at all. I hope that everything works out for you. Have a great rest of your day/night.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 5, 2018
  13. YellowPotato28 Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I don't know I will talk to him tomorrow maybe he needs to adjust his setting. Thanks for the help anyway.
  14. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I'm actually not able to find his gamertag. I can find yours though. Did he just create the gamertag?
  15. YellowPotato28 Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

Maybe... Can you try searching for him his gamertag is SpyroGamer17.
  16. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I'm able to find your gamertag threw the Xbox app, Xbox Website and my Xbox One console. Is he perhaps putting spaces between the words in your gamertag when he searches?
  17. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

That's definitely strange. Are you using the Xbox App to search, or are you searching threw the Xbox website?
Thema:

I Can't Find My Friend

1. I Can't Find My Friend - Similar Threads - Can't Find Friend

2. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  3. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.: [img] I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99 2d0f9b9c-0d2f-44d7-a5a2-47c230a16616
  4. I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.: My friend has asked me to add him so we can play together, he's spelled out his gamertag but nothing shows up. He's taken a picture of his TV to show his account is real, but when I search for his...
  5. I can't find my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my friend: My problem is that I want to play with a friend but when I look for it in (add friend) it does not appear, but another that is not appears [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \...
  6. Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out: Hi all, I cannot find my friend to play Minecraft with her. I've tried searching her gamertag and email address on Minecraft, and searching for these on my xbox account in the browser - nothing...
  7. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  8. I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.: I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to add and adding as favorites but it still...
  9. Friend can't find my gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't find my gamer tag: My friend can't find my gamer tag on xbox please help 00dcc88f-5981-4884-93a1-a81f6719444c
  10. Can't find my best friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find my best friend.: Looking for MrxxHamburger. Hi. I am very extremely searching for my best friend. His gamertag is MrxxHamburger. We played every easy together day and nights. I really miss him so much. I have no...