I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.

Discus and support I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My friend has asked me to add him so we can play together, he's spelled out his gamertag but nothing shows up. He's taken a picture of his TV to show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Oztroo, Oct 13, 2022.

1. /u/Oztroo
    /u/Oztroo Guest

My friend has asked me to add him so we can play together, he's spelled out his gamertag but nothing shows up. He's taken a picture of his TV to show his account is real, but when I search for his gamertag nothing comes up. Hes been on his privacy settings and it all looks good.

submitted by /u/Oztroo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Oztroo, Oct 13, 2022
  2. Shaw Jestus Win User

I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

No, it's almost like the Microsoft account doesn't exist anymore but it obviously does cause I use it for my computer and my Xbox account which exists but I just can't log into it
  3. UddipMayur Win User

Forgot email

My main problem is that when I try to log in, is it says that account doesn't exist. But my account exist as I can see it in the friends list of my other account.
  4. 4cc68187-277e-45b9-b Win User

I Can't Sign In

Why can't I log into my xbox account? Every time I log in it says my account doesn't exist...I tried my other Microsoft accounts and its still saying the same thing your account doesn't exist. I don't recall deleting my account or confirming to have it
    be taken down.
  5. NZPuddytat Win User

How to enter weight/height in "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012"?

Hi DJ,

I'm trying to work out the same thing. I can't find anywhere to enter these details.

Maybe we are looking for something that doesn't exist ??
  6. Ayxism Win User

"The email address or password that you entered is not valid." Why?

Sorry for replying to my own thread, for some reason I can't find the edit button. I have my account on a USB Drive, but I don't want to carry it around every time I visit my friends' house. Doing some testing, I attempted to change my account information
    (password) via Account Settings on my Xbox and got this message:

"Sorry, either that's the wrong password or the email you entered doesn't have an Xbox LIVE membership. Please try again, or go to xbox.com/forgot if you need help. Code: 8015D002"

I looked up the code and as it's the account doesn't exist or something. Very weird.
Thema:

1. I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist. - Similar Threads - can't find friend

2. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  3. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.: [img] I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99 2d0f9b9c-0d2f-44d7-a5a2-47c230a16616
  4. I can't find my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my friend: My problem is that I want to play with a friend but when I look for it in (add friend) it does not appear, but another that is not appears [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \...
  5. Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out: Hi all, I cannot find my friend to play Minecraft with her. I've tried searching her gamertag and email address on Minecraft, and searching for these on my xbox account in the browser - nothing...
  6. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  7. I Can't Find My Friend

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Find My Friend: I search for my friends gamertag and it gives me the "Check gamertag and try searching again" message when I entered it right and I've tried a bunch of different ways to spell it. (Im on pc and he...
  8. I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.: I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to add and adding as favorites but it still...
  9. Friend can't find my gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't find my gamer tag: My friend can't find my gamer tag on xbox please help 00dcc88f-5981-4884-93a1-a81f6719444c
  10. Can't find my best friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find my best friend.: Looking for MrxxHamburger. Hi. I am very extremely searching for my best friend. His gamertag is MrxxHamburger. We played every easy together day and nights. I really miss him so much. I have no...