I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region

Discus and support I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I came to South Korea recently, from Spain, and I can´t find this country in the region list when I want to change my account my region. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Navarro Sanz, Oct 19, 2014.

1. I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region

Hi all,

I came to South Korea recently, from Spain, and I can´t find this country in the region list when I want to change my account my region.

I can find Spain and almost every country in the world, but not South Korea, where I am right now.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

:)

A Navarro Sanz, Oct 19, 2014
  2. manoelmfs1
    manoelmfs1 Guest
    Error when i try to change my account region

Im brazillian, and i change my BR account region to US.

3 months passed and i try to return to BR region, but this error appear:

There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to
    make sure it will work for you, and try again later.

Please, i need help!

thank you

manoelmfs1, Oct 19, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

Hello,

You will need to contact phone support to find out the proper date of when you first changed regions. They will be able to see the date that you first changed regions and what's stopping you from changing regions now.

Please reach out to phone support in the country where your account is currently located by visiting
    this page here.

HassanB, Oct 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I do not believe that the Live service is separated in Korea by North and South. You can simply choose Korea as your Live country. As you can see from the link below, Korea is an officially supported country.

www.xbox.com/.../countries

onyxishere, Oct 19, 2014
  5. ABAxKarma
    ABAxKarma Guest
    There should be an option that says Korea, and since nothing really gets in North Korea they only have that. Highly dough North Koreans even know what xbox is.

ABAxKarma, Oct 20, 2014
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Just watch out because if you get caught you may get banned )north Korea) due to the trade ban

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ngocphi Win User

Just watch out because if you get caught you may get banned )north Korea) due to the trade ban
  8. onyxishere Win User

I do not believe that the Live service is separated in Korea by North and South. You can simply choose Korea as your Live country. As you can see from the link below, Korea is an officially supported country.

www.xbox.com/.../countries
  9. ABAxKarma Win User

There should be an option that says Korea, and since nothing really gets in North Korea they only have that. Highly dough North Koreans even know what xbox is.
  10. HassanB Win User

Hello,

You will need to contact phone support to find out the proper date of when you first changed regions. They will be able to see the date that you first changed regions and what's stopping you from changing regions now.

Please reach out to phone support in the country where your account is currently located by visiting
    this page here.
  11. Alex Lowell Win User

I tried to redeem on Microsoft rewards 5$ xbox gift card but this error is comming and I can't redeem

Yeah Kyle I would also like t change region of my Microsoft account I created my account when i was in us but since i am in India right now i want to change region. Could your help me with it
    Thanks

Regards
Thema:

1. I can´t find my destination couuntry when I try to change my account region - Similar Threads - can´t find destination

2. I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4: when i click on the button "find a team" this message appears Get an app to open this 'xbox' link Your PC doesn't have an app that can open this link. Try looking for a compatible app in the...
  3. why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?: I really liked this game when i played on xbox 360, and i want to download in xbox one but i can´t find it in the microsoft store. b9f236b0-3fdf-41cc-9e0e-610982621ed9
  4. i can`t find my minecraft java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can`t find my minecraft java version: I purchased the Java version Minecraft. However, it does not appear in the purchase history from some point on. Where did my game go? 1236b1de-616a-46ef-8f2a-9b3d8d7c7fee
  5. Can"t find Overwatch Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can"t find Overwatch Origins: So I don't have access to my other Xbox and I want to play Overwatch Origins on it but I cant game share it even though all the other games are there except Overwatch so I look in billing to see...
  6. I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.: I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. 42fc572a-7bdf-477f-8c19-314ea976af7e
  7. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  8. Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series: Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve...
  9. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  10. Can´t find my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t find my account: Hello, I have a little problem with my account. My new Xbox One S is only one Month old. When I furnished my Account I used my normal E-Mail-Adress with my normal Keyword which I use for some...