I can't find my account

Discus and support I can't find my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox put a security thing on my account after asking over and over I finally said yes now I can't find my email when I try to put it into Google and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert Bernhard, Apr 10, 2023.

1. I can't find my account

Xbox put a security thing on my account after asking over and over I finally said yes now I can't find my email when I try to put it into Google and I can't put my account onto other xboxes

Please help

:)

Robert Bernhard, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I can't find my account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Robert , since you don't remember the email from the account that own, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

I can't find my Xbox account

Hey there Snazzy,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. If you have not yet gone through this I would suggest checking out the support article for

Finding your Microsoft account email address
    . If you are unable to recover the email then I would suggest Contacting Xbox Customer Support for further assistance. It is possible that they might be able to assist.

I hope this helps.
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

can't find a game i had on my account

Hello devpasek,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding your Halo Master Chief Collection game. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and purchases here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

First, please make sure that you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account that you used to redeem the game. If you have multiple accounts, it's possible that you redeemed the game on a different account.

If you're signed in to the correct account, please try restarting your Xbox console and checking your library again. Sometimes, games may not appear in the library immediately after redemption.

If the game is still not appearing in your library, please try searching for it in the Microsoft Store and see if it shows up as "Owned". If it does, you should be able to download and install it from there.

If none of these steps work, please contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They will be able to manually pull up your account, check the game license, check for possible issue, and provide you with the best possible troubleshooting.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Ancellanzure Win User

Changing a phone number on my child's xbox

I can't seem to find how to change the number. I changed it on my own account but can't find where to change it on his.
  6. YellowPotato28 Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I don't know I will talk to him tomorrow maybe he needs to adjust his setting. Thanks for the help anyway.
Thema:

I can't find my account

1. I can't find my account - Similar Threads - can't find account

2. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a
  3. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  4. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  5. I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a...: I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a way to find it on the account or something? a0ea2d32-c301-436f-b5fb-6ba63126b705
  6. Can't find my microsoft account or purchased game on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find my microsoft account or purchased game on my account: I wanted to play minecraft again after like 6 months of not playing. I also migrated from Mojang to microsoft account for minecraft long ago and suddenly it tells me my email to my microsoft...
  7. I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...: I am unsure of how to find what Microsoft account my PSN account is connected to, anyway around this? fca82ca1-c6fd-46aa-b70c-668df4af3396
  8. I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.: My friend has asked me to add him so we can play together, he's spelled out his gamertag but nothing shows up. He's taken a picture of his TV to show his account is real, but when I search for his...
  9. Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.: My son has an xbox one and is currently signed into his account. However, I noticed unexplained purchases on my credit card and when we looked into the purchase history via the xbox it showed...
  10. My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help.: My account was hacked twice this week so, they'll probably do it again. I have had to change my password just to get into my account for the day, but they got in again the last time so I doubt...