I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

Discus and support I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lukshay Sharma, Sep 3, 2023.

1. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

Please help me to become marketplace creater partner

:)

Lukshay Sharma, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Lukshay S! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

In this link you can learn how to Create an account in Partner Center and much more:

https://learn.microsoft.com/partner-center/create-account

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Francia J. Win User

My Mincraft Marketplace Appliction Still Under Review

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As per the official support site “We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application. For assistance with the partnership program please refer to the support inside the Microsoft Partner Portal.”

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  4. Francia J. Win User

How long does it take to get reviewed for the Minecraft Partner Program?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang:

"We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application. For assistance with the partnership program please refer to the support inside the Microsoft Partner Portal. "

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

It would be best to check with the support inside the portal.
  5. Francia J. Win User

How long does It take to get your Minecraft marketplace application to go through

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As per checking from the official website here's what it says: "We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application. For assistance with the partnership program please refer to the support inside the Microsoft Partner Portal. "

This means that there is no specific time period. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. Francia J. Win User

My application on minecraft partner program is under review

Hi IndieDen, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To help you, I have checked the necessary site in regards to your concern, and as per checking it is stated there that "We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application. For assistance with the partnership program please refer to the support inside the Microsoft Partner Portal."

Thema:

1. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner - Similar Threads - can't find Microsoft

2. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  3. I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find microsoft edge on my xbox series s: I bought my series s in january and i didn't have any problems, until i wanted to use edge and i couldn't find it on apps nor store, my xbox is updated and everything else is normal, i used vpns,...
  4. Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge keeps freezing in different Previews, can't find a fix, please help!: So I've switched from Alpha Skip Ahead, to Alpha, then down to Beta, and iirc even Delta or Omega had the same problem. I am currently in Beta, thinking about switching to Alpha, maybe it will be...
  5. I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a...: I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a way to find it on the account or something? a0ea2d32-c301-436f-b5fb-6ba63126b705
  6. Can't find my microsoft account or purchased game on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find my microsoft account or purchased game on my account: I wanted to play minecraft again after like 6 months of not playing. I also migrated from Mojang to microsoft account for minecraft long ago and suddenly it tells me my email to my microsoft...
  7. How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it!

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find Microsoft edge on Xbox series x? It just disappeared, now I can't find it!: Just Just disappeared. Now I can't find it. There's no updates, can't find it in the store. I also did a power cycle! 36f6a8cb-d5c3-4566-97f0-49b146cfaf34
  8. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...: Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe
  9. I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...: I am unsure of how to find what Microsoft account my PSN account is connected to, anyway around this? fca82ca1-c6fd-46aa-b70c-668df4af3396
  10. I can't find the Xbox Identity Provider in the Microsoft Store. How do I make it show in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the Xbox Identity Provider in the Microsoft Store. How do I make it show in...: I can't find the Xbox Identity Provider in the Microsoft Store. How do I make it show in the MS store and download it? d8829ca5-e54b-4db0-8af4-b7dfb03c861a