I cant find instant on on my xbox series s

Discus and support I cant find instant on on my xbox series s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its not like i see the standby option or the energy saving mode i dont see anything i only see power options. It would be nice if someone could help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anthony Lockhart1, Apr 28, 2023.

1. I cant find instant on on my xbox series s

Its not like i see the standby option or the energy saving mode i dont see anything i only see power options. It would be nice if someone could help me out on this please.

:)

Anthony Lockhart1, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Anthony!

The power options have been changed to Shutdown and Sleep options.

You may instead use the Sleep option and you can even customize your settings there to your preference.

Learn more here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. JNB1999 Win User

4. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
  5. tcmx985 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

6. abhinav mishra1 Win User

Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device.

Cant create a service order for my series s console , after sales support for Xbox india is such a hassle
Thema:

1. I cant find instant on on my xbox series s - Similar Threads - cant find instant

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  9. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  10. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22