I can't find a lobby in COD MW3

Discus and support I can't find a lobby in COD MW3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an open NAT and xbox live gold... 08296b62-a63a-4477-907b-6dc8fc358563 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SrBu, Feb 18, 2021.

1. SrBu
    SrBu Guest

I have an open NAT and xbox live gold...

:)

2. VernierSlake Win User

Waiting for other players to join my game. Where does xbox find those players?

There isn't a search list. When you do a matchmaking search the game goes looking for lobbies that have open slots and then dumps you into the first one it can (according to your search parameters). If it can't find a lobby to dump you in or it can find
    lobbies but can't get you into them then it creates a new lobby for you and adds players who are also doing a matchmaking search at the time or in some cases merges it with another lobby that needs players (COD does this).
  3. minty901 Win User

Will I still find games??

So I can't find any lobbies of Gun Game. Gutted. Gun Game is the only thing I like about CoD multiplayer. Might trade the game in soon.
  4. ColonelBoston Win User

"speed" lobbies?

I just ran into my 1st speed hack lobby, but before that I kept running into slow-mo lobbies. I don't understand this -- Blops sucked, but it was virtually hack free for a year, MW3 has been out 2 1/2 weeks & we're already seeing hacked lobbies & modded
    gamertags. Why can't IW handle their shtt? Asolute joke. Last cod game I'm ever buying.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Stickes and stones with 20+ people????

Yup, have experienced both speed and 18 player lobbies in every cod since WaW except for mw3.

MW2 was no doubt the most widespread (or long lasting ), and I think I heard of people having them in mw3, but i didnt.
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

trading in mw3

[quote user="BuZZkilla8275"]

Personally I've been disappointed in both MW3 and BF3. I don't really like the game style of BF3, just my opinion. As for MW3 I can't hardly find a lobby that doesn't have someone modding in it. I run all the perks to be invisiable, I run dead silence, and
    use a supressor on my gun. Still I have people turn around quickly look at the building or cover I'm in or behind follow me out of it and shoot me. I file complaints as do my friends and nothing ever changes. I also hate the lag in almost every game. Thinking
    of selling my copy and dropping the COD games all together.

[/quote]

I never found a lobby with modding at all...
Thema:

1. I can't find a lobby in COD MW3 - Similar Threads - can't find lobby

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  10. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/i-cant-find-a-lobby-in-cod-mw3.428112/