I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

Discus and support I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIO9625, Dec 31, 2022.

1. DIO9625
    DIO9625 Guest

Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a family group account and it still says allowed even specifically Minecraft I don’t know what the issue is. Even on the settings all the ones that are required for me to play online are selected as allowed and it still says I’m not allowed to play Minecraft online. I’d really appreciate if any one at all can help me with this. Thank you in advanced.

:)

DIO9625, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome! Once you purchase the subscription you will be able to play the game without any issues.
  3. DIO9625 Win User

Yes! Thank you. Admittedly it’s not my main account and the accounts user hasn’t mentioned anything so it didn’t occur to me. Thank you so much.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If these settings are already set to "allow" and the same issue occurs, it may mean that you don't have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play an online multiplayer game if you're on Xbox.

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

To check, please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  5. Shockelite Win User

This was very helpful, I was having the same issue with my child's account. The error inside Minecraft really should state the gold requirement specifically. The PC Bedrock doesn't require gold which was confusing.
  6. milkshake121 Win User

Lost Minecraft in Migration

Hello Mateus,

I am currently still having this problem and your instructions haven’t helped me. I am very saddened that my Minecraft Java was lost in the migration process and I can’t fix it. Is there any other way to fix this? I can only play demo, and I am crying because my mojang account has been lost and I can’t play Minecraft. Please help me.
Thema:

1. I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help? - Similar Threads - can’t find fix

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it: So for some reason it’s only for rainbow six siege that the game crashes loading into the game and on the main menu no problem but whenever I load into a match it crashes for some reason. I tried...
  7. game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game freezes and I can’t find any fix for this issue: Launching chivalry through the game pass not through cloud gaming the game will freeze just past the intro you get to the main page and press enter and the game freezes every time have yet to make...
  8. Gifted code is damage and can’t find a way to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted code is damage and can’t find a way to fix it: I gifted my friend call of duty infinite warfare and when he received the code it was damaged and when I tried to go refund it it wouldn’t let me 15000f5e-4ad9-4037-92bd-058d4dcba108
  9. Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!): Whenever I press the Xbox logo button on my controller, it will either not pull up the menu, or pull up the menu and won’t allow me to select options. I can’t power off my console using the...
  10. “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be...: This seems to be a recurring issue with many people around the nation. All the Microsoft agents and Xbox Ambassadors just don’t have a finite answer for this issue. We keep getting the “try this...