I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

Discus and support I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the slayer_5707, Nov 15, 2023.

1. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs

:)

the slayer_5707, Nov 15, 2023
  2. the slayer_5707 Win User

I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also join lobbys if I join with someone who can find lobbys

No the issue hasn’t been and it isn’t my nat type sure my nat type is moderate but allows me to join players and those players can still find a lobby
  3. CarTzy Win User

I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also join lobbys if I join with someone who can find lobbys

Hello the slayer_5707,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding a multiplayer match in Black Ops 3. There are a few possible reasons why your NAT type is moderate inside the game, which can affect your matchmaking ability. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Restart your console and your router/modem. Sometimes this can refresh your network settings and improve your NAT type.

- Check your network settings on your console. Go to Settings > Network > Network settings and test your multiplayer connection. If you see any errors or warnings, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve them.

- Enable UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) on your router/modem. This can help your console communicate with other devices on the network and open the necessary ports for online gaming.

About advanced network settings | Xbox Support

- If UPnP is not available or does not work, you may need to manually forward some ports on your router/modem. You can find the port numbers for Black Ops 3 here: Ports Used for Call of Duty Games (activision.com)

- If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact your internet service provider and ask them to change your NAT type to open or at least moderate.

Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

Please see:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you find a multiplayer match in Black Ops 3. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. Have a great day!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

No the issue hasn’t been and it isn’t my nat type sure my nat type is moderate but allows me to join players and those players can still find a lobby
    It definitely could still be your moderate nat type.

With a moderate nat type youd be able to join other specific players who have an open or moderate nat type and join games if that other person is the host of the party but you could run into issues finding matches when you are by yourself.

Per: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...erate NAT: You might not,the host of a match.

Open NAT: You're able to play and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on their network.

Moderate NAT: You might not be able to play multiplayer games with some people, and normally you won't be chosen as the host of a match.

Strict NAT: You're only able to play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can't be chosen as the host of a match.
  5. CarTzy Win User

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  6. cookieater821 Win User

Well Xbox...

Sounds like it might be a NAT issue

OPEN NAT MODERATE NAT STRICT NAT

With an OPEN NAT type, you’re able to chat with other people, as well as join and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on their network.

With a MODERATE NAT type, you’re able to chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not be able to hear or play with others, and normally you won’t be chosen as the host of a match.

With a STRICT NAT type, you’re only able to chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can’t be chosen as the host of a match.
Thema:

I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

1. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also... - Similar Threads - can’t find bo3

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  7. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  8. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  9. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  10. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444