I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support.

Discus and support I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. I need help from XBoxLIve support. I am logged in. When I open the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TawaQ, Dec 15, 2016.

1. TawaQ
    TawaQ Guest

I need help from XBoxLIve support. I am logged in. When I open the "contact" form, choosing chat or call, the first and last name fields are grey and bloked, I can't write in them. Whithout those, I can't start support chat.

My microsoft account is complete, my first and last name are there. Please suggest?

:)

TawaQ, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Customer support

When im attempting to have a conversation on chat support its asking for my first and last name in the required fields section. All of this information has been filled out in my account quite some time ago and im unable to fill in the "required field" section.
    Please help, ive been trying to make contact with chat support for 2 days now. Thanks.

SnugOlive159961, Dec 15, 2016
  3. RajanParmar
    RajanParmar Guest
    Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?

Hi,

Apologies for posting this silly question here.

I could not find power adapter for Xbox 360 S anywhere on the store. I tried contacting support via chat/call and the form on that page was not auto-filling my first name and last name.

I'll be grateful if someone could provide a link to the product here.

RajanParmar, Dec 15, 2016
  4. TheoChr Win User

Blocked account - How do i move my data?

I just contacted the american support through chat, and apparently they can't do anything for me!

I have to fill out the forms again and hope for the best...

I will try the phone number, thanks WPAK!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Cant Get Back Into Account

Hello Richard,

The form you are filling out is the last thing that can be done to recover your password. If the form gets denied, then the only remaining option is to try again as you have been doing.

As stated in the first reply, no one from customer support can assist with resetting the password. This includes through chat, phone or the forums.

Keep in mind that when filling out the form, you must use the information used when creating the account. If you used a nickname, or family members name/info, then you would have to add that information. The form also asks for the Xbox live
    device ID, which is very important in getting you back into your account.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Locked out of Account

7. SinfulBracelet7 Win User

xbox email adress

when i try contact, i cant fill my first name or last name, and therefore not submit a request to talk with support
  8. Georges C. Win User

Special cases reguarding profile not valid enough for a call with support team?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Karieton, by your description you have filled out the account recovery form, but you must have received the answer that you do not have enough information.

In this case I recommend you contact Xbox support via chat and ask for an ATO, Account Takeover, is a procedure similar to that of the form but this time assisted by a Microsoft agent.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
Thema:

1. I can't fill firs/last name in form when asking for chat contact with support. - Similar Threads - can't fill firs

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...: can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem 166d70f2-61d7-4e2b-8e81-e35016c0cd05
  9. Can't fill up replace controller form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't fill up replace controller form: I am trying to replace my xbox one controller. I enter my product ID and click next and get an error saying my email and phone are invalid. Strange. Can't proceed....
  10. Dark colours, that fill nearly the whole screen, turn black, can't see anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark colours, that fill nearly the whole screen, turn black, can't see anything.: Hello guys, i've got a problem regarding the video of my Xbox360 console. I bought the console second-hand, because i'm a pc gamer, but i had the desire to play some xbox360 exclusive titles, so...