I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox

Discus and support I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox I have my home Xbox set already on both consoles and profiles still no access with one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by orien king, Nov 3, 2022.

1. orien king
    orien king Guest

I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox I have my home Xbox set already on both consoles and profiles still no access with one profile. I see the feature was removed from stream but there was nothing about Xbox and ps versions ?

:)

orien king, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Orien

Sorry, do you mean to do game sharing instead of file sharing?
    If yes , and just to confirm. Right now where is enabled Home Xbox?
    In your own console? Or in the console where you want to share your games?

Please double check that.
    Also, just to confirm. Are you trying to share the base game or add-ons?
  3. DakotaAlbert Win User

Getting Errorcode 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

I tried doing that as well and it didn’t work. I’m able to connect to Xbox live the actual net work but I can’t download my profile with my Xbox live account on it. A lot of other users are also having trouble with this problem
  4. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Is there any way I can add an existing email I own?

I’m sorry but we can’t delete an Xbox profile.
  6. (#Nathan) Win User

Microsoft Family - I Can't leave my own family

I’m having the same issue where I can’t leave. I can’t change my Xbox settings or even access the page on search browsers because it says I’m in a family group yet I didn’t join one and no-one is added to mine. My age on my account is correctly 21, but it still forces the family group restrictions with no way to stop them. I can’t even look at my Xbox profile anymore!
Thema:

1. I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox - Similar Threads - can’t file share

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t file a case review: Why can’t Microsoft file a case review for my account [img] 0701523d-2e9c-4263-916f-8cce6142e855
  8. Can’t find my save file for nba2k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t find my save file for nba2k: Cant find my save file for nba2k 5bc29b27-e94e-4534-8a26-85103d642174
  9. Why can’t I file share 2k20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I file share 2k20?: How do i file share 2k20 with my son? 0bca60b9-e8db-4c3b-9936-c160ab376649
  10. I can’t file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t file a case review: so my friend changed my xbox profile picture to something inappropriate and disturbing and a day after I get banned, I try everything to contact xbox and there’s nothing I can do, 2-3 days later...