I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

Discus and support I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c187226e-8a37-4913-8d60-369de4d1a752 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Isak Harmon, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Isak Harmon
    Isak Harmon Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Isak Harmon, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Isak H! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

In this situation what you need to do is contact PlayStation Support itself, because the linking happens on their Servers, so your best bet to discover the account would be through them. If they cannot help, please contact Mojang.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. ericsalsberry Win User

Minecraft PS4

Hey there, whenever i try to login into my Microsoft account on mincraft(im playing on ps4) i get a pop-up notification that reads

FAILED TO LOGIN

We tried to sign you into your

Microsoft account, but something

Went wrong.

I dont know how to fix this. I previously didnt have a Microsoft account but i mad one after this update. It took my a while to figure everything out with the link. After it said the link was successful i tried logging back into Minecraft and everytime i
    hit the sign in button its says that. Is there a fix for this?
  4. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  5. liam overton Win User

How to recover my account with a changed email (hacked)

I already have access to my account though, it’s my mincraft account that I gone does this form recovery your mincraft account?
  6. Francia J. Win User

I forgot my microsoft account my ps4 mincraft is connected too

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but on our Microsoft account's end, there is no option for us to check the external accounts linked to our Microsoft account.

In your case, it would be best to reach out to Mojang so they can check options for you. Here you go:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4 - Similar Threads - can't figure microsoft

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  5. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  6. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  7. Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.: I've been trying to play minecraft recently but I can't find it in any of my accounts. I explicitly purchased and played it for a long time, but the migration must have messed something up. I have...
  8. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  9. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  10. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894